FEELER: FT: 1992 e36 for eta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEELER: FT: 1992 e36 for eta.

I might be interested in trading my 1992 e36 325i for a clean eta. My car has about 195,000 miles on it. Eibach springs, bilstein shocks, RD sway bars and an RD cat-back exhaust. It has a few dings and some rust here and there but overall not too bad. The interior is about an 8/10. Only a little cracking on the armrest, steering wheel, and drivers seat. Tires have about 1,500 miles on them. Brakes have about 10,000 miles on them. It will need a clutch soon though. You have about a few months left of life on it if you know how to drive a stick. I only have one picture right now but I can get more if you are interested.

The car no longer has the wheels pictured. It has 17x8 ASA AR1's in perfect condition.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it needs some body work below the trunk. The strip directly below the trunk lid rusted out and it was "repaired" with fiberglass, bondo, and spray paint. I'm sure you could make it presentable but if you wanted to do it right you would have to weld in a patch panel. We can discuss this further if you are interested.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Last edited by tommyp; 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM.

Hmmm I got two eta e30s, as soon as some of the snow goes away I can get some decent pics for ya.

Comment

Why are you looking for an eta? Is it the m20b27 you want or the early body style e30's in general or what?
      Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Maybe he likes Torque, good gas mileage and isn't one of the many plastic bumper fanboi's?

Comment

an eta with euro bumpers are where it's at

Comment

Yeah dude... eta ... ?
            If its mpg and reliability you're looking for, get a 318is. Only a year older than yours too.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Lots of hate for the eta and for diving boards on this site.

Comment

I currently have 318is with an M50 swap which is my daily as of now. I drive a lot and it is kind of cruddy on gas and I plan on an s52 swap shortly so I wanted to get a second car that is more fuel efficient. I figure eta is the way to go for efficiency. I am getting rid of the e36 anyway so I just thought I would see if anyone wants to trade. I guess a 318is would be good also though. I have no preference really.
                Last edited by tommyp; 03-11-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

If anyone just wants to buy this I will outright sell it as well. 2500 bucks. Let me know if you have any questions

Comment

i have an eta. i'll give it to you and $1000. pretty much rust free. some on the bottom of fenders. 85, 2 door, black, auto. practically brand new tires. odo stopped working at 80,000. has about 100,000 on it.

Comment

I have a trade offer - pics are in my album
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
                        I have a trade offer - pics are in my album
                        To be honest that's kind of far away. I will keep you in mind though for sure. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tommyp View Post
                          To be honest that's kind of far away. I will keep you in mind though for sure. Thanks
                          Let me know -
                          sigpic

Comment

Bump. This is still for sale.

Comment

I have a 1990 325is coupe automatic with about 200k... interest?

Comment

Working...
                              X