1989 325i vert SOCAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i vert SOCAL

For sale is my 1989 325i cabrio. It's zinnoberrot red, and there are no dents anywhere on the car. Rust spots include the driver side rocker panel in front of the rear wheel, and lisence plate lights. The car was originally a Pennsylvania car, so there is corrosion underneath. Exhaust hanger is broken. Needs power steering pump, new rack, steering gear, and front struts/mounts are shot. There is a lot this car needs, and it is probably not a good place to start a project. But there are a lot of good parts left on the car, so I'm looking to sell it to someone who needs it for parts. I don't have the time or the tools down here in Santa Clarita to part it myself, so I want to sell it whole. The good part is the car would not have to be trailered, before it was parked i was driving it 90 miles a day to and from work, so you could drive it wherever you need to. The M20 runs very strong, is due for an oil change. approx 180k on the engine, but timing belt water pump valve cover gasket coolant hoses etc were all done about 10,000 miles ago. It is a 5 speed. In the car right now are manual heated Vaders... they are in need of restoration but there are no rips or tears in the seats, and all mechanical parts work excellent. Pics.....

Asking $1200. Feel free to ask questions. Car is located in Santa Clarita

price drop= $800

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
      X