WTT 1991 325i coupe for an e30 shell OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT 1991 325i coupe for an e30 shell OHIO

I have a 1991 325i auto coupe I bought to use as a shell for my totaled race car swap. It is black on black vinyl comfort interior in good condition. Everything is still on the car and the car starts and runs okay, but needs battery. The auto tranny will only go in reverse and the pax park brake cable is stuck. The car can be driven backwards only but has to push past the park brake stuck on. The car does need work. Exterior wise the front drivers side has a dented light bracket that will need repaired and the pax side needs a new door as well as the rear fender is dented. Also needs a new windshield and sunroof. I have decided this is more work than I want in my swap and was going to bring the car to the junk yard and look for another swap candidate.

I figured I would offer up here first considering this car has a good motor and interior instead of sending to the junk yard. I am getting $400 from the yard. All I want in trade is a straight, 2 door, manual, plastic bumper, shell with little to no rust. Does not need, motor, tranny, diff, or interior components.

Or if anyone has a straight, 2 door, manual, plastic bumper, shell with little to no rust they would want to sell for under $400 within 120 miles of Columbus, I would be intersted.

I can takes pics if requested. I am in Columbus ohio and would be willing to tow my car to you and pick up the shell within 120ish miles fro me.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Back to page 1.
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Comment

Working...
    X