Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally Stock 147k 1991 Diamantschwarz 318is SF Bay $4200

SOLD, SO Y'ALL CAN STOP ASKING!

Photos taken June 14th: Many more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/derek.b..._14BMWForSale#

Completely stock, clean titled, unmolested 1991 318is up for sale. Super clean, rust-free California car since day one. I'm moving to something with four doors and sadly this little guy needs a new home. I'm the 3rd owner, and the second owner had car from 1994-2007 and stored it indoors during this time. In my four years of ownership it has been parked outside for the last two years only (in a gated courtyard), and it is rarely parked on the street, as such it is nearly ding free. Never raced (I have other cars for that), and purposely kept stock. No issues and super reliable. A great daily driver or super clean basis for an awesome project car.

-Manual 5-speed transmission
    -Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
    -147,3XX miles (38k in the last 4 years)
    -Original (no respray!) Diamantschwarz Metallic paint with great clearcoat
    -Black vinyl interior in amazing shape, sport seats, perfect dash
    -Crank sunroof
    -Power Windows
    -Power Mirrors
    -Manual locks
    -AC works great
    -All electrics function as they should, but the rear defroster button could use replacing if you plan to use it much (tends to pop out)
    -Stock cassette stereo with separate BMW amplifier (doesn't sound great, and tape deck doesn't work but looks perfect)
    -Dealer installed cruise control
    -Stock 14x6.5 BBS basket weave wheels, without center caps
    -17k miles on 205/60R14 Sumitomo HTR 200 high performance summer tires, plenty of life left
    -$2500 in receipts for work done since 2007/109k miles
    -Owners Manual
    -Service Manual with records up to 50k miles (in 1994!). 2nd owner (1994-2007) was an older lady who babied the car (seat covers on the whole time) but didn't keep records sadly.
    -Clean Carfax when purchased and no issues since
    -Super strong drive train, passed smog with flying colors, registration is current and good until May 2012

Asking $4200. The car is located in San Francisco and can be shown in SOMA during the day/early evening during the week.

Also available: a second set of 14" chromed basket weaves (with chromed center caps) with 50% remaining on 185/70R14 General Alitmax Arctic snow tires and a Thule rack with wind deflector and snowboard/ski holders.

Thanks for looking, drop your email address in this thread if you're interested.

Derek

More details on the work done (aside from oil changes every 6k) during my ownership (all receipts included)

-Starter 3/2007 109k miles @ Palo Alto Bimmer http://www.yelp.com/biz/bmw---palo-a...mmer-palo-alto
    -Thermostat 6/2007 113K miles @ Palo Alto Bimmer
    -Fan clutch 6/2007 113k miles @ Palo Alto Bimmer
    -All new vacuum lines 6/2007 114k miles @ Ottowerks in SF http://www.yelp.com/biz/ottowerks-san-francisco-2
    -Intake manifold gaskets 6/2007 114k miles @ Ottowerks in SF
    -PVC/breather System 6/2007 114k miles @ Ottowerks in SF
    -Flushed Coolant system 6/2007 114k miles @ Ottowerks in SF
    -Plugs 6/2007 114k miles @ Ottowerks in SF
    -Coil packs 7/2007 114k miles DIY
    -Drive belts 9/2008 121k miles @ Auto Service Center, Otis St SF
    -Power steering hoses 9/2008 121k miles @ Auto Service Center, Otis St SF http://localgads.com/autoservicecenter/
    -Tires 5/2009
    -Front brakes 7/2009 131k miles @ House of Brakes http://www.yelp.com/biz/house-of-brakes-san-francisco
    -New exhaust 9/2009 133k miles @ All Muffler http://www.yelp.com/biz/all-muffler-...uto%20Services

Smog Results

HC 15/25 mph
    MAX 124/98
    AVE 49/38
    MEAS 38/32

CO 15/25 mph
    MAX 0.78/0.66
    AVE 0.15/0.12
    MEAS 0.11/0.11

NO 15/25 mph
    MAX 815/754
    AVE 259/205
    MEAS 169/145

VIN for Carfaxers: WBAAF9310MEE65057 -- which matches on all panels/places
    Last edited by blooot; 06-21-2011, 08:31 PM.

try posting on norcale30.com too

Comment

Originally posted by frickendom View Post
      try posting on norcale30.com too
      Thank you!

Edit: It appears they want $25 to allow new members to just sign up and post in the classifieds. I guess they'll have to find it on Craigslist if they don't find it here!
      Last edited by blooot; 06-15-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

If this was in So Cal it would be sold today. Got a newborn at home so don't really have the time to fly up there to drive it back. Damn something like this needs to pop up down here.

Comment

Gorgeous!
          S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
          What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

wont last the week.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

i wish you can wait 2 month. :( I am serious!!!

Comment

Veryy interested in ur car

I'm am very interested in ur car and I would like to comunicate with u over the phone if possible because these is what I'm looking for nd where r u located in the sf bay area?

Alexhekimyan@yahoo.com

Comment

Beautiful!
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Thanks guys! I've added a few more pics. The car is in the city of San Francisco and will be shown during the week in the day/early evenings in the South of Market district. Weekends it will be in the Mission. I am willing to talk on the phone, so either email me or leave an email here and I will send you my number. Looking for a good home for my car, and it sounds like I should be able to find one!

Comment

this is exactly the kind of car i am looking for, i am VERY interested and have cash to buy. please either pm me or contact me through email at raukorist77@yahoo.com

thank you

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Oh man I want this. Email sent.

Comment

Sent PM and have Cash in hand! Lets Talk!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

holy crap there is alot of potential buyers here!!

also, didn't E30s only get single stage paint from the factory?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              holy crap there is alot of potential buyers here!!

also, didn't E30s only get single stage paint from the factory?

You may be right -- I was told by the first person who looked at it (pre-advertising, a friend of a friend that didn't have the money), that the clear on DS E30s tends to be brutalized, so I just took his word for it. In any case, the paint is nice and not sun-damaged.

Comment

Working...
                              X