Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318iC with Factory Hardtop

General:

I am the 4th owner of this BMW 1991 318iC and purchased the car last year. The previous owner had babied the car for 10 years. The car currently has 155,XXX miles on it (and is driven daily). A lot of care, time, and money has been put into this car but it is time to let someone else enjoy it. It is Calypsorot Metallic with a tan leatherette interior (very nice combination). The hardtop was purchased from Dave Adams (old E30 guy). It had the original headliner which was sagging and has been professionally replaced with a black cloth headliner.

History:

The engine was replaced 15,000 miles ago (timing chain tensioner went out in original engine = bent valves). Valley Motorwerks in Sacramento inspected the replacement engine and performed all of the installation work. The A/C was recently serviced at Valley Motowerks and blows VERY cold. The windshield had a rock chip and was recently replaced. Both fender lips have been "yanked" and rolled back in with a fender roller (turned out good but not perfect). The rear trunk lid has some imperfections from the previous owner. The paint is in good condition and has wear consistent with the vehicle's age and mileage.

The following modifications have been made.

Exterior:
    - OEM iS Front Lip
    - OEM European bumper trim
    - OEM European Grille
    - OEM European rear license plate cover
    - Hella "Smiley" projector headlights with 3M film
    - MHW smoked front turn signals
    - OEM Factory Hard Top
    - Soft top with smoked rear plastic window

Interior:
    - UUC shift knob
    - UUC dead pedal
    - UUC clutch stop
    - Aluminum pedals
    - OEM Z4 short shift lever
    - OEM E36 leather e-brake handle
    - OEM E30 M3 leather e-brake boot
    - Rear head rests
    - Alpine head unit with I-Pod connection
    - Rockford Fosgate 400a4 amp with Rockford Fosgate 12" subwoofer
    - Viper Alarm with motion sensor
    - OEM E46 rear view mirror

Suspension:
    - OEM E30 M3 steering rack
    - Ground Control coil-overs (450#F/600#R) with Koni single adjustable shocks
    - Ground Control aluminum rear shock tower mounts
    - Eibach front strut bar (powder coated black)
    - E30 M3 offset control arm bushings
    - E30 M3 rear sway bar
    - 16" BBS RX wheels with BF Goodrich Tires
    - 5mm wheel spacers
    - Wheel Studs

Misc:
    - Turner Motorsport ECU chip
    - Relocated battery to the trunk using factory BMW parts (Optima Redtop battery)
    - Metal impeller water pump
    - Rolled Fenders
    - Magna Flow exhaust
    - New drive shaft with serviceable u-joints
    - New clutch/guibo
    - Stainless steel brake lines

Price:

Vehicle with hardtop: $5500
    Vehicle without hardtop: $5000
    Hardtop only: $1000

The pictures show a roof rack that is no longer on the car and is NOT INCLUDED. The only modifications I have done since purchasing the car is the addition of 5k HID headlight bulbs and blacking out the front chrome grill.

Car is located in Roseville, CA.
    Attached Files

Everything nice is popping up in North Cali lately... this is another e30 that would have bought today if it were in So Cal.

Comment

I would buy this car and change the.....

Scratch that, I would buy it and just enjoy it. GLWS, dont think you will need it.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

wow, i wish i had 5500....this could have been my next car... wow wow wow

so nice...
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hate to sell it but with all our house projects I really need a truck. I would be willing to consider trades for a truck in good shape with decent miles.

For anyone that knows him, this was Aaron Silva's old car. He was relatively active in the E30 community in Norcal and took REALLY good care of this car.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow! what a beauty! ... I think I will have to remove my vert from the for sale section and get coilovers.

Comment

Wow! If i were in the market, this is the car I'd buy. I'ts gorgeous, GLWS!

Comment

Worth every penny......

Comment

Hello, please PM me your number so I can speak to you in person. My brother in Afghanistan has contacted you and wanted me to discuss the sale of your car.

Thank you,

Gordon
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

PM Sent Vedubin01! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you sir, it will have a great home!
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pending sale! Thanks Vedubin01!

Comment

Why is it that I live in Roseville and I have never once seen this car? It looks so perfect anyways. Just thought I'd say that.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Calypso may be my favorite color on an e30, greta looking car and I hope the new owner will do her proud

Comment

wasn't this hard top for sale here a few months ago? or maybe it was this same listing... I can't remember exactly. But that hardtop/roofrack combo is defiantly familiar.
                              This whole for-sale add gives me deja vu.

Comment

Working...
                              X