*cheap* 95 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cheap* 95 m3

I purchased this car a few months ago from another board member. It was in non-running condition due to a miss shift. I rebuilt the entire cylinder head new valves everything. Car now runs great. I replaced alotttt of parts. Car was originally a luxor package.

Car is located in Fallston Maryland

Vin# WBSF9321SEH04735

1995 E36 BMW M3
    Arctic Silver
    Manual 5spd
    190k miles
    60k on engine
    CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

Items that I replaced or repaired are as follows: (Also I am a bmw tech. here in MD.)

-12 New intake valves
    -12 New exhaust valves
    -Radiator
    -Upper and lower radiator hoses
    -Thermostat
    -Metal Thermostat housing
    -Water pump
    -Drive belt pulleys
    -Drive belt
    -Head gasket
    -Head bolts
    -Valve cover
    -New oil filter stand gasket
    -Just changed the oil and filter
    -Coolant
    -New ignition lock cylinder
    -Spark plugs

Im sure there is more I just cant remember. The car is being sold cheap because it needs work. The body is pretty rough. Also needs some mechanical work still. Nothing engine wise just other odds and ends. Car DOES NOT HAVE AC. It was removed but could be put back in. Also the steering rack is leaking. The windshield is cracked and will need to be replaced. Wiper motor or module needs to be replaced I didn't look into this issue deeply. The right side door lock actuator is inop. There is a dent in the drivers side door not large and can easily be removed there is another in the pass. front fender also. The previous owner removed the w/w fluid line but everything else is still there wiring and such. I removed the center trim piece because it was originally wood that some one had painted black there are several of them floating around on ebay not that expensive at all. Also missing the brake ducts also found on ebay and front inner fenders also on ebay. Hood struts are also shot. Tires are not good either. The two dents in the pics are from where the previous owner left the hood unlatched and it flew up. Ive fixed the hinges and it lines up just the dents are still there. Missing sunroof interior panel and the sunroof is in need of a motor. The car has the wrong seats one is from a luxor package and one is just a regular e36 sport seat. This was not my doing.

Car would be perfect for a track car or donor for e30 swap. Or just a fixer upper. It drives great and has really good power. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Also the car does have some upgrades:

-Xenon Headlights
    -Headers (Off Brand)
    -B&B Triflow exhaust
    -Intake
    -Hamman Wing
    -Clear corners and tails
    -Bilstein sport suspension (yellow casings with big cylinders)
    -Led tag lights
    -Matt black kidney grill

Asking price 4200.00

1989 BMW 325IS TURBO. CCW Classic 4's 16x8 Fronts 16x9 Rears. Turbonetics T-4 60-1, 72 LBS. RC Injectors, Megasquirt Stand Alone, Walboro 255Lph Fuel Pump, Tial 38mm Waste Gate, Tial 50mm BOV, Innovate Wide Band, Turbosmart Eboost 2, O-Ringed Block, ARP Head Studs, Eagle Forged Rods, JE Forged Pistons Over Bored o 85mm,Direct Ignition, 3'' Exhaust, 24x12x3 Leke Intercooler, Innovate Turbo Timer, Devils Own Methanol Injection.

Are you the guy who works at autowerkes? Mario was telling me about your car a while back when i bought an e36 for parts from him... I am interested would like to check the car out in person. let me know.
    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Yes sir that would be me. Your more than welcome to come check it out.

1989 BMW 325IS TURBO. CCW Classic 4's 16x8 Fronts 16x9 Rears. Turbonetics T-4 60-1, 72 LBS. RC Injectors, Megasquirt Stand Alone, Walboro 255Lph Fuel Pump, Tial 38mm Waste Gate, Tial 50mm BOV, Innovate Wide Band, Turbosmart Eboost 2, O-Ringed Block, ARP Head Studs, Eagle Forged Rods, JE Forged Pistons Over Bored o 85mm,Direct Ignition, 3'' Exhaust, 24x12x3 Leke Intercooler, Innovate Turbo Timer, Devils Own Methanol Injection.

Comment

Working...
      X