Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

SOLD

OK so i dont really wanna sell my car because i've been through a bunch of shit with it but im moving in 2-3 months and financially it wouldnt be smart to take it with me. Im not in a hurry to sell it so if no one wants it ill just take it with me and keep working on it.

Mods:
    92 m50nv from an e34 with 165k on it iirc. Does not smoke and does not burn or leak oil. Replaced rear main seal and oil pan gasket before dropping in. From a visual inspection of the cylinder head it has been rebuilt at sometime in its life. It's " brand new" clean inside and i can see new valve seals. Also c101 plug is wired directly into the e34 harness to make it look cleaner.
    Revshift 95a trans and engine mounts with e36 arms and modified trans brace.
    G260 with around the same mileage as the engine. Running redline gear oil.
    F1 racing stage 2 clutch with stock i flywheel resurfaced and shaved to clear oil pan (weighs 13 lbs iirc).
    New sway bar endlinks
    Working cruise control
    Obd2 exhaust manifolds, custom downpipes to 2.5 inch piping to a thrush muffler. At some point in the next 2 weeks i will be adding a cat converter to quiet it down some.
    Spare m50 nv block with an m52 crank ( i was gonna build a 2.8l m50)
    Spare m50nv cylinder head complete with cams and trays, no valve cover.
    2:93 open diff ( for great gas mileage on roadtrips)
    3:73 lsd diff in car
    Will also come with a spare set of 17's. (see pics)
    Theres more but thats all i can think of at the moment.

There is minor rust on the tail end of the car but i can get that fixed for any potential buyers for a little extra. Rear valence, battery box and taglight area. Also the sunroof has rust on it but i have a new rust free sunroof that will go with the car. Body has around 293xxx with a clean and clear title, not salvage.
    It needs a seat bracket for the corbeau seat i have in it (currently not bolted in). The car is dirty in the pics but it will be detailed before the new owner takes posession.

This car would be good for someone looking for a project/track car.
    Price is 2200 firm. You could put a car together for what im asking but save yourself the work and have a 24v swapped e30 for the same price already put together. Pm for fastest response. Call or text for serious buyers only 816-447-7445. Located in winchester virginia about an hour outside of the NoVa/Dc area.

Last edited by rotarievtec; 07-16-2011, 09:36 PM.
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

why must you tempt me with this?

Comment

Because i knew you would end up buying it, even before you did... ;)
      I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

wow. good price.

Hm, do I need another DD!?!?!
        2008 335i - n54b30
        1991 318i - m52b28
        1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Wow... and today is payday too... that is a great deal. wish I had stumbled onto something like this before I bought mine
          http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
          http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
          Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Thanks guys. Someone buy this.

Comment

I'll give you $400 for it.

Comment

lol your funny

Comment

$500?

Comment

Add another 1700 bucks and you have a deal. Would also be willing to trade plus cash (on your end) for parts for my e36. Looking for a known good zf trans and matching driveshaft, set of bbs 3 piece rims in 17x8 and 17x9 5x120 and other high dollar e36 parts

Comment

I do have a ZF and 4 bolt M3 drive shaft... but yea. Wife is out of a job so I can't really do things like this anymore :( I need to stop buying cars.

Comment

Well if you really want it ill make you a good deal since you hooked me up on that cylinder head. Pm me and i can lay out what i have in mind.

Comment

I'll talk with the wife. It's really one of those "We don't need it... so why do you want to buy it?" situations. Might fix it up some more and sell it. Or turn it into a missile car...

Comment

Saw this on CL 10 min ago, Great Price!

Was pulling out the phone then i remembered i already an e30.

Comment

Damn rust......
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X