Bone stock 1985 318i, southern car, in new england, non-smoker, 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone stock 1985 318i, southern car, in new england, non-smoker, 5 speed

I have this 85' 318i for sale. It's in fantastic condition. The interior is immaculate (minus the factory equipped cracked dashboard), and the exterior has very little rust at all. The motor runs amazing, and compression tested at 165 - 165 - 165 - 165 cold. Unbelievable, I know. The transmission and clutch are also in great shape. The only work that I would suggest doing is finding some decent tires, getting a brake job, and replacing any suspension bushings you are willing to replace.

The car has never been smoked in. Everything works except the speedometer is intermittent, and the rear passenger side power window doesn't move. A full exhaust was installed on the car about a year ago.

I am asking $2500 for the car. Please contact me for my phone number if you wish to talk about this over the phone.

On to the photos:

Someone snag this clean e30! Price negotiable

Comment

Reminds me of how my car used to look. Good price as well.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I really hope this finds a good home. I want to keep it, but I will be going to school in an area that gets a lot of salt on the roads. This thing is in too good shape for me to want to let it rot away. I would just feel guilty.

Comment

We can negotiate delivery to North Station in Boston, for all you Big Apple/Beantown guys out there.

Comment

Car is still for sale! I drive her every day. Awesome vehicle.

Would also come with a rear disc conversion (minus the ebrake cable), and used rear bilsteins with top hats that I pulled off a junkyard car!

Comment

Working...
            X