Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto alpine weiss 89 125km/78miles verified

Hi
    I am probably NOT going to sell this but wanted 'expert' opinions on my case. This car was rarely driven and was an absolute status symbol for the older chinese doctor who owned it (he was the second owner and both drove about 50/50 of the total 125k = I am 3rd owner). Body is almost completely rust free and checked all rec. areas ie behind brake lights etc, interior is PERFECT blue cloth and yes, it is an automatic 325i with the nicer plastic bumpers. I have 2 options -
    1 immediately dump the pre requisite 2k on a complete tune (via pelican etc) and drive/tune/swap it into oblivion (wife against that absurdity of course!) -
    2 hand this over to someone and get the maximum cash possible. I paid on an 'exchange' basis. Long story short, want to know the real world worth of this white e30 and the km are verified with the ministry so its legit. It has a new exhaust with the oe stickers on it and seller says that the timing belt was changed before he decided to park it (belts/tensioner will be addressed ONLY :hitler: -......I dont know y I did that...)
    Any (positive only pls) opinions/offers much appreciated.
    Remote 3rd option is to park it myself and wait the 3 years that it will take before it turns 25yrs old and go from there. Thanks, following are some unwashed and freshly swapped ownership pix...........Price I want is $10kCdn as this will get you a car that is safetied and etested as well, plus touch up/polish of paint which is about 7/10) currently.
    PM if interested otherwise open to all. Located in Toronto but willing to drive to the US and thanks for your patience.
    Attached Files

Yeah, uh, good luck with that.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

That car is worth about $3500USD.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

lmao but your expectations are a little high. And by a little I mean alot
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

Where was the car sitting that it would have even a speck of rust on it? Does it start or drive? 10k is admittedly expensive for this car, but it's hard to say for such an odd case as this. I might get it appraised.
          REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

The car was semi covered in back of his house and there were lotsa leaves all over/worked into the creases/crevices. The car starts/drives and the following is what I know
            1. the belts are squeeling so in need of change, especially the a/c belt which looks heavily worn
            2. the roof operates but looks like it needs greasing and there is some rust on the inside - not severe
            3. the odometer works and is sitting at 124,400
            4. the doors only open from the passenger side or trunk for all to open
            5. trunk is clean with full sized 14' bottle cap spare
            6. valve cover is leaking, again not severe
            7. needs a complete tune up along with rad (owner said it was leaking)
            8. any and all rust is in the 'touch up' category so not severe
            9. the vin search yielded a clean car with 2 past owners
            10. tranny shifts smoothly and engine is pretty smooth but again, in need of regular tuning - ignition super kit/waterpump super kit plus a rad/o2 sensor etc would make me probably change my mind about selling
            With all the information you folks have shared, I a now seriously contemplating posting a more serious for sale thread with more detailed pix and an adjusted price. Please look for my FS ad as soon as I get more pix together. Thanks for the info and anymore would also be welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X