feeler: UBERNASTY's vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeler: UBERNASTY's vert

I would like to sell my 1988 325i convertible when I leave for officer training in February. I've had the car for a year and a half and have done a bunch of stuff to it, both maintenance and mods. I've daily driven it the whole time with minimal issues so its very dependable.

I'm not sure how much its worth but I would like to get 5k. I have no place to keep it while I'm away so I want to sell it to a good home to pay off some bills before i go.

If you haven't seen it before or know anything about it I'd be happy to get a list of everything done for serious buyers. I kept every receipt since I've had it.

1988 325i convertible
    new top a year ago
    160k on motor
    90k on tranny
    clutch is good

So again, this is a feeler. I'd like to sell around February but need it until then. 5,000 obo.

wait, all those pics are from different times. what wheels will be on the car- and what does it look like right now- a buyer could care lees what it DID look like.

-just trying to have a potential buyer actually know what is for sale
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Sad day man. Hopefully, you won't HAVE to sell, but if you do, I'm sure it won't go to some asshat who'll run it down.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

whoa, sucks that you are selling it. glws
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
        LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

top 3 pics are exactly how it is now. brand new tires on the rear. comes with everything how it sits.

Rear seat is out but I do have it. I started reupholstering it just haven't finished yet.

Comment

Nice man! You'll be back ;)

What kind of steering wheel is that btw?
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

"Without a doubt the nicest early model vert" bump! ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

NO NO NO!
                nick stop this. you will regret this. we talked about this BS last night bro.
                NO!

Comment

GL with the sale. Such a clean car.

Comment

:( You breaking my heart nick, if you do sell it, we need one last group photoshoot before she goes.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

ughhh wantttt but i gotta sell my jetta first

Comment

:(

Comment

I'll hold the radar detector until you come back. Glws
                          My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

thanks guys but yeah, its gotta go pretty soon. You already fuckin know i'll be back in the e30 game soon as i return... plus i'll have some extra dough to play with = good shit lol ;)
                            dare i say e30 m3?

Comment

mmmm333333333

Comment

Working...
                              X