No announcement yet.

FS: 1987 327i euro/kamei PA/MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I just want to clarify, the car is being sold AS IS. And I'm looking for the easiest sale. The car has been on the market for a long time, I have had at least a dozen people interested and not a single person has come to look at the car. If you are interested please LOOK at the car in person. I would prefer not to sell it to someone coming in from way out of state and finding out that it is nothing like they expected. I am pricing to sell but this car does have flaws, hence the low price.

That being said, I feel it would have no issues driving anywhere but it does at least need front tires. Also so everyone knows please look at the previous owner's for sale thread,

Thank you.

-jon
    Old and improved:

Comment

Sale pending this weekend, will update
      Old and improved:

Comment

if it doesn't sell I can check it out.

Comment

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet! It's on the wrong coast... If it was here, I would have picked this up last year.

Comment

Sold, thanks.
            Old and improved:

Comment

Nice, who got it?

Comment

Tech from a dealer up near Philly. He seems like he has good mechanical know how and is planning on taking care of all issues. Should be in good hands.
                Old and improved:

Comment

Glad to hear that someone bought it and is going to take care of it. :-) Maybe he will join the forum and post up his progress with the car!

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

He is on r3v. Username is maverick302. He said he would update his progress along, so check the board as he gets to it.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

Awesome! Now i wish my Corvair will sell still lol. I guess it was a sign that i shouldnt get that car back!

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                      X