WTB E30, Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30, Arizona

Well I'm about to put my current vehicle up for sale because the poor gas mileage is taking it's toll on me as a full time student. I'm looking to buy an E30 to use as DD.

I would love to travel for a car but it is not feasible to go any long distance... I live in Tucson, Arizona so anywhere in Arizona is at least a possibility.

Anyhow I need a reliable E30, that is the most important thing to me, the next most important thing is probably the car being as stock as possible. This has to be my daily driver and as a student working full time and going to school full time, I do not have the time nor the money to be fixing it up.

If it meets the above standards then there is really only two things that would disqualify it; convertible, or automatic. I need a car that is hard top and a stick.

I by all means need to be frugal but I am more then willing to pay a little more for something that is reliable from the get-go as stated before.

Anyhow let me know, I'm really just looking right now but if you have the right car we can make it happen. Thanks.
    Different strokes for different folks.

Good luck on your search. Most of us Zoni's end up in Cali for our cars.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Yeah it is starting to look that way, sadly I only make regular trips to LA twice a year.. Cali also happens to be Z car central as well. Funny thing is if I end up getting a car there I'll be bringing it back in a couple years when I move.

Anyhow as an update, this is a long shot, but I would also consider a trade+cash. I'm about to sell my 2000 Isuzu Trooper (not 4x4) as stated above. So if you're in the market for a a good SUV and also happen to be selling your E30, we can talk and see.
      Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Working...
      X