Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325is Northern Virginia

SOLD

Time has finally come to part with the e30. No time and space for a second car.. :(
    I've had this car since 2002 and started at 70,000 miles. All repairs and maintenance were done thinking I'd keep this car forever. Car has given me tons of stories and I'll truly be sad to see it go but, hopefully someone from this forum can give it a good home.
    Zinno on Black interior.
    185,000 miles.
    Body and paint aren't in the best shape but, not bad at 10 ft. Maybe 15..
    It's been in some minor accidents. (1 with me. Hit in rear turning into a gas station, not much damage.) Dent in front of right tire towards the bottom.
    There's clear coat peeling off the driver door by the lock.
    Rock chips on front spoiler and hood. Chip and a 6 inch crack in windshield up towards the rear view. One of the front fogs has a cracked lense. (replaced both with new a year ago and 2 weeks after it cracked on the beltway..)

Interior is clean. Front seats show wear but, no rips in the leather. Crack free dash. Rears are mint. No mats.
    Pioneer head unit, infinity kappas in front and polk ins rear.

I have tons of receipts and paperwork but, the last couple years I've been sloppy so it's a giant unorganized pile in the drawer now.
    timing belt and major tune up done at 125,000
    smaller one done at 150,000 because a it wasn't running right. Was spark plug wires but, I did a few other things while I was in there.

Stock clutch, tranny bushings(right name?) and z3 short shifter and all new bushings put in at 120,000. Recently put new shift knob and leather thing.

Suspension put in at 145,000.
    H and R sports, bilstein sports, stock mounts front and rear.
    m3 offset cabs
    eibach sways

at 175,000 I got a refurbished driveshaft from this place in Lorton that seemed pretty good. Came with all new csb bearings and whatever else you do while youre in there.

I haven't really been driving it much the past year. I'll start it up and take it for a short cruise once a month but, mainly keep it on the battery tender under a cover.
    I just took it out today and the power steering wasn't working. It was low so I'll top it off tomorrow and see if it helps because it isn't leaking anything.

Has IE catback exhaust.
    Front bumper is tucked.
    20% tints all around.
    Cross drilled rotors, ss lines, forget the pads. Have new stock brembo rotors to go with it.

Have a cover, thule roof rack, leather whole front bra and mirror bra lol
    Bentley if you don't have one.
    New stock bmw key and plastic holder with light from the dealership.

There are tons of things I'm forgetting I'm sure and I'll add to it..

$2250 firm. This is a solid car and hasn't left me stranded once in over 100,000 miles.

I'm feeling lazy. Can I email someone some pics to post for me?

-Dan

Car is located in Fairfax County, Virginia. Just haven't updated my location of my username.
    Last edited by dgspikes; 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: because it sold

Could I see some pics?

Comment

Would definitely like to see some pics

Comment

super interested! pics please :D

Comment

timing belt done at all?

Comment

Let me know your email and I'll send some pics I took the other day.

I changed the timing belt at 125,000. First one was changed at 65,000 miles. Over the winter I had planned on doing it since it's cheap/easy but, it's still got some life left.

Sorry for the late reply guys, works been busy

Comment

pm's replied to. If any of you can post up those pics I'd appreciate it..

Comment

Interested

Comment

interested and in NOVA, can you send me some pics?

Comment

pm me your email.. and I'll send you a bunch of them from last week.

Comment

all pm's responded. Can any of you post up the pics I sent? I'd appreciate it..
                      I'll be around all week after 5 if anyone's interested in seeing it in person.

Comment

Comment

Of course we are also going to want pics of the engine!

Comment

I'll snap some tonight when I get home if it's still light out.. Thanks for posting them up.

Comment

Sent you a PM. Please give me a ring when you get a chance. :)
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X