it has
    eibach pro springs
    tokico shocks all around
    3.73 lsd
    viper alarm
    its a 5 speed
    it also has a magnaflow muffler with a nice sound to it
    and depo euro smilies

it leaks a little oil and some power steering fluid... dont worry power steering still works fine. 3 mesh one bottle cap. passenger window wont roll dont i believe its just the motor. $20 part that can be found here very quickly. the seats were put in by p.o. and im not to fond of them but they do the job there meant to do.sunroof works, gauges work, sunroof and the control senor thing up there works, the back lights work, fogs dont work. Overall the car has been super well to me. i lived in santa barbara and i drove to work 4 times a week in camarillo along with trips to the valley and hollywood and san bernadino... the cars runs awesome wont leave you stranded anywhere. just like i said needs a little tlc to finish her up 818 3 0 7 3 5 four 5. call me lets work it out. i have a deal i cant pass up.

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
    Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Where are you located

Comment

hey you never answered me about the depo headlights
      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

sold thanks matt!!!!
        Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Working...
        X