Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Beautiful 89 325is Where is she????? Finders fee if I can get it bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
    Congrats 30thirty! She looked great in the photos!
    She looks even better in person! =)

Originally posted by DaButt View Post
    I'm glad man. Glad you stuck to your guns. Positively gorgeous car.
    TY! I was not going to let it go for cheap. For the people that wanted to hate on my price I don't think that they understand that I just made e30s worth more money. Every one that sells for top dollar makes all of them worth more money

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
    Glad to hear it!
    =)

Comment

45 more views and this is the most viewed thread on R3V.... I know its sold but it would be cool to have the most views ever in the car classifieds =)

Comment

Thanks for sticking to your guns on the price. I think people are so blinded by "trying to find the best deal" or making lowball offers to feel like they are good negotiators they loose sight of the fact that they are buying the wrong car. My feeling is that if a buyer does not feel the car was not worth MORE than the asking price than they are buying the wrong car.

In e30 land those that buy an $800 car feel like they got the "deal" and then drop 5-10k and hundreds of hours on a car that will never be as nice as this one. So for those looking for a clean e30 pull your head out of the sand and pony up.
        Last edited by Wild Ride; 03-05-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

This car is gorgeous. ::
          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I hope the new owner can appreciated what he has. Keep it classic and sexy.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
              Thanks for sticking to your guns on the price. I think people are so blinded by "trying to find the best deal" or making lowball offers to feel like they are good negotiators they loose sight of the fact that they are buying the wrong car. My feeling is that if a buyer does not feel the car was not worth MORE than the asking price than they are buying the wrong car.

In e30 land those that buy an $800 car feel like they got the "deal" and then drop 5-10k and hundreds of hours on a car that will never be as nice as this one. So for those looking for a clean e30 pull your head out of the sand and pony up.
              Well said my friend.

'88 325iX -Totaled
              '97 M3 - Sold
              '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
              '89 325is - Sold
              '95 540i 6spd
              '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post
                Well said my friend.
                =)

Comment

For all the hate that I got, I am actually seeing several high dollar cars for sale on here now. Maybe I should have not said the price that I sold it for. Maybe it was a good thing--I am not sure. Some of the cars that I saw for high dollar can't even justify their price, the quality is just not there. I don't think that a swap commands a top dollar price unless it is something radical. When so many people are doing it, it just becomes the norm right? It was a sad weekend not having my car. It was so nice here and I could have gone for a drive. When my financial situation turns around I am going to do another one. It is going to be an M3 this time with either an LS6 or an S85 and I will for sure go through the car just like I did on this one. =)

Comment

Originally posted by 30THIRTY View Post
                    For all the hate that I got, I am actually seeing several high dollar cars for sale on here now. Maybe I should have not said the price that I sold it for. Maybe it was a good thing--I am not sure. Some of the cars that I saw for high dollar can't even justify their price, the quality is just not there. I don't think that a swap commands a top dollar price unless it is something radical. When so many people are doing it, it just becomes the norm right? It was a sad weekend not having my car. It was so nice here and I could have gone for a drive. When my financial situation turns around I am going to do another one. It is going to be an M3 this time with either an LS6 or an S85 and I will for sure go through the car just like I did on this one. =)
                    your car was real nice and well worth your asking price! I've seen several as well that i couldn't really justify the price. hopefully i get my asking price for my E30!

Comment

There is one on here for 8500 with rust and it is just amazing. Maybe I should have asked a lot more haha

Comment

Was feeling nostalgic tonight and wanted to see all my pics on here. Man she was a sexy car! Still the most views on the classifieds hahahaha haters!

Has anyone seen the new owner on the boards here? He has a traffic violation that the state is trying to send me to collections on. I need to get in contact with him. I sent all the info to him at the time and he said he would take care of it. They will not take my bill of sale or the fact that I sent in the release of liability in to account. Damn CA trying to get $$$ any way they can =/

Comment

So after nearly a decade of looking, I still have not found the car ☹️ I really miss her a lot! I thought that I saw a pic of it at Oceanside Motorsports, but not sure. If anyone knows where it is I would be very interested in buying it. (I’ll even pay a finders fee if I can get it bought) I never told any of you guys why I was really selling it, I broke my sacrum in 2009 and it took many years and 4 surgeries to get me back to operating at 75%. I built this car after I had 3 surgeries on my back and struggled every moment of every day, this was my way of being distracted. Having my friends around working on this car with me kept me from doing something really stupid! (Severe 24/7 pain will make you think some pretty crazy thoughts.) a surprise hospital bill that was in the 6 figures put me in a crazy financial spot and I actually lost huge on this car, even though I got my asking price.

Thank you guys for your kind comments back then, it was truly inspirational to me!

For all the haters, thanks for making it so fun 🤣

PM me or post up here if you have any information. I almost feel like I should make a 30 minute poorly edited bounty hunter video just to make it fun 👍🏻

Comment

dammnnn shes pretty!
                            no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Anyone have any info?

Comment

I’d bet a car this nice has passed through BRINGATRAILER at some point. Maybe google around with the VIN..?

pretty car, currently chasing down my first e30! It’s a righteous endeavor.
                                sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
                                1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
                                1991 325ix-Sold
                                1988 325iX-

Comment

Working...
                                X