• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i 4dr 5spd red on black Indiana $2250

Selling my ex-daily.

1990 325i 4DR 5SPD

Engine:
    I bought it and the odometer had stopped at (I believe) 178000 miles. I will have to confirm that in a little bit. Hasn't given me any trouble. Driven back and forth to Louisville for a meet, didn't give me any issues.(Farthest I've driven it)

Body:
    It has a few dents on the hood, cracked front bumper, and the clips for the front lip have come loose. I believe there are a few door dings on both passenger and drivers side doors. Drivers rear door looks like it has been replaced and there are signs that the drivers side has been painted. Also the rear driver door doesn't lock/unlock with the central locking.

Interior:
    Door cards aren't bad. Front seats are SHOT! Rear seats aren't really usable. Leather is rock hard so its just a matter of time until it rips apart. Good thing is that the seats are very easy to replace. The dash does have a few small cracks. Interior is in average condition, not great but not bad.

It was just supposed to be a fun car to drive around while I was saving up for my E46 M3. It served its purpose well. Has cut springs all around. I've probably only put 4000 miles on it since I bought it less than a year ago. (4miles round trip to work every day then visits to Louisville and Indianapolis for meets)
    COMES WITH STOCK WHEELS. NOT interested in selling the wheels or adapters pictured.

Would like to get 2250 for it with the stock wheels. Slightly negotiable..
    Specific pictures upon request.

Free bump. what size tires are you running in those pics?

Comment

205/40/16 all around. Thanks!

Comment

Sale pending..

Wow, That was fast!
        E30 What?

Comment

Looks like my car's doppleganger.

GLWS!
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I saw your car just a bit ago. I was thinking the same thing.. Except yours is cleaner!
            E30 What?

Comment

Sell this to me!
              Ughhh

Comment

Just curious what wheels are those on the e30? I also have a e92 :) 07' 335i bsm/saddle full bolt on, HRE 540R

GLWS

Comment

The more I see these sedans, the more I'm apt to keep mine and swap the tranny....

Comment

Sorry, Car is currently committed.

The Wheels are from 740i E38's. Style 5's I believe.

Sedan's come in handy for sure!! I think I picked up about 7 sets of wheels with my last E30 Sedan. Just so practical!
                    E30 What?

Comment

Did you ever sell this?

Comment

Yes, It sold locally within a day.
                        E30 What?

Comment

Working...
                        X