• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325iX E30

1989 BMW 325iX Automatic

266968km

This car was being used as a daily driver up until September 2011

The timing belt, water pump and tensioner where changed at 237049km as well as a complete coolant system flush.

Spark plugs, cap rotor and valve adjustment was just done in December 2011, as well as a complete brake job.

Everything on the car works, I have spent some time sorting out a few things that needed fixing to make the car proper and reliable.

The car features Heated seats, pwr windows and door locks, pwr sunroof, AC, 17" wheels, CF vinyl on the hood, M-tech spoiler, M-Tech sport steering wheel fog lights and is also all wheel drive making this a very impressive vehicle in the snow.

Things the car will need are new tires for the 17" wheels (had the wheels on a different car and the rubber is worn)

The car's appearance is still very presentable as can be seen from the pics, but it could benefit from getting a paint job as the paint work is not great. There is some rust (none visible, or structural), but I have done the best I can to keep it looking the way it does now during my two years of ownership

Asking $3850.00 obo

I can include a set of Goodyear Nordic winter wheels and tires with 80% tread and sell the car certified providing I get close to my asking price.

Car is located in Tillsonburg Ontario, Canada
    Attached Files

how much for the car without the tacky addons? No offensive, but thats almost the most ricer e30 ive ever seen. save this one: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2776634524.html
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      how much for the car without the tacky addons? No offensive, but thats almost the most ricer e30 ive ever seen. save this one: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2776634524.html

dude go take a shit somewhere else, stop stinkin up this guys thread with your stupid opinions

you may think the car is ugly, but who cares what you think
      88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

great looking car. If it were a 5spd I would buy it today. GLWS

Comment

I just think its wrong to put carbon fiber hoods and oversized wheels on a old bmw. Its not a civic.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

I like it!!
            Red-ish 89 325ix with dent in the door, bad paint, missing center caps, broken defrost, broken ac, p/s pump may be going, brake pad sensors missing. On the plus side i just had the trannie and tc fixed for 2 grand!!

Comment

Thanks for the good comments guys, as for the other comment haters are in every crowd to each their own.

Comment

what kind of wheels are those?

Comment

Originally posted by vertdust View Post
                  what kind of wheels are those?
                  I think the brand is Eagle Alloy... that is the only marking of a brand I can see stamped on the back of one of the spokes.

Comment

Because I'm too lazy to click on each link every time I want to see the car...

I actually really like it. It reminds me of the old dtm cars with the red or body colored grills. The wheels would look even better with a drop. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the red ix badge as there is no red back there.

How is the transfer case? Have you done a jack test before?

Oh, and Wschnitz, shut your mouth. This is someone's for sale thread, it explicitly says in the rule thread that thread crapping is not tolerated. Take it somewhere else.

Comment

^Thank you for the comment 325ix, the old DTM cars is exactly where I got the idea....also thank you for posting all the pics together in the thread, wasn't sure how to do this.

The car was jack tested a few months ago and the transfer case is in proper working order.

Comment

To post pictures in the thread like I did you just click on the picture so that it opens, then copy the url, then you press the button that looks like a mountain in the posting box, then post the whole url in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                          To post pictures in the thread like I did you just click on the picture so that it opens, then copy the url, then you press the button that looks like a mountain in the posting box, then post the whole url in the box.
                          got it, thanks....here are a few more pics.

Attached Files

Comment

Bump!

Comment

If this doesn't sell soon I will be 5spd swapping it....:D

Comment

Working...
                              X