WTB southern 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB southern 325is

Looking for a 325is in southern states, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, maybe a little further depending on what you have.
    Has to be a manual, looking for no rust or body damage. Tiny dents and scrapes are expected as it is a 25+ year old car.
    Something that is reliable enough to where you know it would make it back to Florida. I don't care too much about the color, i don't want someones project that needs a lot of work.
    I have about $2500 to spend.
    My name is Joe.
    Thanks.

66 views and no one has a Car for sale around Florida? Indianna, North/south Carolina. Michigan. Georgia, kentucky?

Comment

Bump

Comment

You don't want a project and you only want to spend $2500 on an is thats probably why

Comment

I'm not saying it has to be a 100% solid, i just don't want something that is pieced together that won't make a drive back to Florida. Projects are fine as long as it's not something i can't drive back or the owner doesn't know if it will make it. I have 2500-3500 depending on what's offered. Basically anything from Florida to Michigan is acceptable.

Comment

Cali to far for ya?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Ive got something in VA for about 3k. I would drive it to Cali and back with no problems.

PM me if interested.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

You can fly straight to cali then drive back a rust free cali car. lol
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yea Cali is a little far, i see so many nice e30's in Cali too =( Maybe i should just move

Comment

True dat. I have a car in the complete car fs thread.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                      Ive got something in VA for about 3k. I would drive it to Cali and back with no problems.

PM me if interested.
                      what is it and is there a FS thread? where in VA are you located?

Comment

I pmed you. Let me know what you got, i could fly up to VA

Comment

My search still continues, Basically i'm looking from Florida up to Michigan, and anywhere to the Easy.. 2500 or more depending on what you have. Thanks

Comment

If its 2500 or more.... Mine is for sale for $10k ill even drive it out there for you =)

Comment

lol, 2500 to like 3000 haha, i wish, your car is beautiful

Comment

Working...
                              X