1997 e36 m3-NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 e36 m3-NJ

SOLD-1997 BMW M3 with 140,000 miles. Car is completely stock and very clean. Paint and Body are in very good condition for a car that is almost 15 years old. Almost no noticeable blemishes. Interior is in good shape, there is some wear on the drivers seat bolster. Car is equipped with the luxury package which includes heated and power seats. Drive-train is flawless, sounds and runs perfect with no problems. I just replaced both bank 1 o2 sensors. Rear tires were replaced in September, pads and rotors were done last spring. I always ran the car with premium fuel and synthetic oil. I still have the original window sticker and a lot of other documentation. Price is set at 7500 cash, Slightly negotiable, PLEASE stop lowballing me. Only reason I am selling is because I lost my job and it would be best to sell. I do not need the money so please do not waste my time. PM if interested.SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1987_325is; 02-04-2012, 09:19 AM.

Pics dont show.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I realize that, my bandwidth is exceeded till the 18th, pm me if you want pics.

Comment

I attached some images until then.

Comment

Bump, make an offer, I need money for my motor build!

Comment

bump

Comment

mmm id love this! got about 6k cash in my wallett right now. glws!

Comment

Originally posted by jackhammer12 View Post
                mmm id love this! got about 6k cash in my wallett right now. glws!
                Can you meet in the middle? 6750?

Comment

Bump, make an offer, price is OBO.

Comment

very nice, seems like a good deal considering it's mostly stock and relatively low mileage.

Comment

Working...
                    X