FS/FT: 1991 BMW 318is Alpine White/Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: 1991 BMW 318is Alpine White/Black

I have for sale a 1991 BMW 318is with the M42 DOHC 16 Valve motor.

Car is Alpine white, black interior, 3rd owner, manual crank sunroof, and is running strong.

I'll be as straight forward as possible with Pros/Cons.

I do not have the pink slip on me. Bill of sale will be transfer of title.

Registration is good till May 2012.

Car is debadged

Good:
    -Clean Title
    -Car runs perfect
    -Car is stock except for straight pipe.
    -BBS rims all around
    -iS rear spoiler
    -172,XXX k Miles
    -Has new head unit, JBL tweeters, and new rear speakers
    -Interior is in excellent condition aside from carpet,(needs cleaning) and driver seat.
    -Straight pipe 2.25, very loud after 3k
    -AC/Heater/Power Steering all work
    -Car is very smooth on the freeway
    -Daily driven a 100 miles+ a day
    -Paint is in good condition

Bad:
    -Oil pan is leaking
    -Rear transmission seal could possibly be leaking but not much
    -Has no passenger seat, original seats were sold and replace with a tan comfort driver seat, rear original seats are still there and in excellent condition
    -Dash has 2 minor cracks
    -Driver side dome light is not working
    -Brakes need to be bled
    -Carpet is kind of stained on passenger side, but not bad
    -Rear passenger trunk to tail was bondo'd up to cover up some rust from a previous owner, does not look too good and should be repaired by a professional
    -Tires are going to start balding soon, might buy some new tires soon but as of now they will be driven
    -Car locks but does not unlock, passenger door does not open, or unlock due to a malfunctioned lock.
    -Hood latch is not installed, wire is pulled with vice grips to open when needed.
    -Has one dent that can be popped out easy on the driver side fender, and another on the passenger side door.
    -Has scratches from assholes in the past from previous owners.
    -No fogs

I guess that about covers it up, I'll have some new pictures up later, but I only have these .

Car may seem like a lot but I'm just looking to get something a little newer.

You can see the little bit of bondo by the license plate on this pic

Looking for anything, and asking $3,500.

Will post more pics later, send a PM

Seriously 3,500 for no title + more cons than pro's? I'm all for a nice 318iS priced accordingly.. but there are better options out there for less. Just sayin'.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
      Seriously 3,500 for no title + more cons than pro's? I'm all for a nice 318iS priced accordingly.. but there are better options out there for less. Just sayin'.
      Not firm on price, but will entertain offers. Car runs and drives perfect with ac/heater/PS.

Thanks!

Forgot to mention I have all center caps for the BBS wheels.

Comment

I agree with Spiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

nice car but its gonna need alot of work bro
          Originally posted by InuFaye
          silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
          Originally posted by blunttech
          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
          Originally posted by george graves
          An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

I know some people may not have wanted to list all the cons to their car but I'm trying to be an honest seller, thanks for the feedback.

Car is a daily driven car with no problems and requires work to make it perfect.

Comment

Bump, went to the junkyard and replaced a few interior pieces.

Comment

Bump, putting exhaust on today.

Shoot some offers!

Comment

bump

Price dropped to $3,300 firm.

Comment

Originally posted by Goat00 View Post
                    I know some people may not have wanted to list all the cons to their car but I'm trying to be an honest seller, thanks for the feedback.

Car is a daily driven car with no problems and requires work to make it perfect.
                    lol true ur a good guy honest to good luck with sale if i had the money id buy it :)
                    Originally posted by InuFaye
                    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                    Originally posted by george graves
                    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Thanks brown beans!

Bump.

$2,800 PRICE DROP, FIRM

Comment

I would prolly trade you my E36 for this with cash on your end. Alas I don't really wanna travel to LA at the current time. Your asking price is def too high. I'd say 1800 at best with more pics.

Lol plus I really enjoy the fact that you say you are not FIRM on the price, yet each time you lower it you say you are FIRM. Just my two cents man....
                        1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                        sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                        The Build...

Comment

Originally posted by drutt23 View Post
                          I would prolly trade you my E36 for this with cash on your end. Alas I don't really wanna travel to LA at the current time. Your asking price is def too high. I'd say 1800 at best with more pics.

Lol plus I really enjoy the fact that you say you are not FIRM on the price, yet each time you lower it you say you are FIRM. Just my two cents man....
                          Nah, I think E36's are trash honestly, so you can see where I am coming from. We both have opinions and we're both entitled to them.

Also, when I drop the price, it's because no one is willing to spend that much. Offers are for trades. If someone wants the car, I will sell it at the price it is listed for or around there so I don't get bull shit ass buyers like you throwing me stupid ass numbers.

Thanks for trying to thread crap though.
                          Last edited by Goat00; 01-19-2012, 03:47 AM.

Comment

I would be worried to buy with that many problems. In wa you can spend that money and get it with almost none.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

$2,200 THIS WEEKEND ONLY.

CALL 6264046611 and ask for Mohamed

Comment

Working...
                              X