1989 BMW 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325i

I have decided to part ways with my 1989 325i Sedan. There is 38,000 miles on the new odometer that was replaced by BMW in 2006 at 82,401 miles so that puts her at 120,000 miles. The timing belt and water pump were changed out at 102,000 miles a year ago.
    I'm the second owner of this car. It's an automatic but I have a complete 5 speed swap kit minus the transmission. The car is located in Wilmington, NC and I'm going to be asking $5,000. Email me with questions at bryanmabrams @ gmail.com

Mods
    4.10 LSD winter 2011
    KAI Cold Air Intake
    Bilstein Sport Shocks winter 2011
    H&R sports winter 2011
    e90 front spring pad winter 2011
    MTEC 1 Steering Wheel
    3K HID's
    is Lip
    Kosei K1's on Kumho Ecsta's
    Ireland Engineering front and rear Strut Bars
    UUC Slotted Rotors
    Hawk Pads

The Good
    This car was driven by the stereotypical elderly lady to church and bingo, I kid you not.
    I daily drove this car for a year before our little girl was born and I had to buy a bigger car.
    It handles extremely well, the only thing I'd personally do to improve the handling is add new sway bars.
    Crack free dash
    The interior is VERY clean with the exception of a small rip in the COMFORT seats. I can include some beat up sport seats in the deal that need to be re-wrapped.
    The body is straight with only your typical dents and dings for a 23 year old car.
    Heat and AC work well
    Has a CD Player with Aux Jack, factory speakers will throw in premium rear speakers in the deal.

The Bad
    The chrome door surround on the passenger side has been cut in half I can include a pic, grab a new one and shadowline it.
    On the passenger door there is a small SURFACE rust patch roughly a half inch thick and about an inch and a half long.
    The ellipsoid on the passenger side is leaking. These can be re-sealed without troubles.
    Cracked windshield
    This thing needs a paint job down the road, a good wax job goes a long way with the paint but after a month or two the paint looks dull again in certain areas.
    The driver side control arm is gone, I replaced the passenger side 3 months ago and popped the driver's side at the December Auto-X.
    Like I said, it's an automatic but there is a 5 speed swap included.

Last edited by SickE30; 02-01-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X