WTB: beater in Norcal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: beater in Norcal

Miss my e30, have been driving a 2003 jetta 2.slow and it has been killing me. Oh and it's white on tan too.

While I'm restoring my tii I would just like an e30 to roll around on for the time being. I don't care what it looks like as long as the frame isn't bent and for it to preferably running/good mechanical condition. I've been looking around on craigslist but they are all shit.

So basically the more beat up, the better, as I don't have that much disposable income at the moment. Ideally it would be an 84 318i with shit paint, dents galore, 300k miles and a torn up interior :) I know it's a long shot but hey let's see if anyone has anything.
    Located in Sacramento, CA but anything in reasonable distance is ok.

Thanks,

Max

Craigslist all day for what your asking. ;)

Comment

I've gone and looked at a few cars on craigslist recently and they all weren't worth $10.

Price range is 2k

Comment

theres a really nice e21 in SF for $1600.

Comment

If you're willing to come down to soCal there's what appears to be a healthy 85 with plastic bumper swap. Go on my profile, on the comment section you'll see a guy by the name of bodenjohnson, pm him and do your thang. He said it was for a little over 2k but I'm sure you can talk him down. Good luck.

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
            If you're willing to come down to soCal there's what appears to be a healthy 85 with plastic bumper swap. Go on my profile, on the comment section you'll see a guy by the name of bodenjohnson, pm him and do your thang. He said it was for a little over 2k but I'm sure you can talk him down. Good luck.
            Thanks I sent him a pm

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
              theres a really nice e21 in SF for $1600.
              on craigslist or the forum?

Comment

hey good luck. Dont be in a hurry. They come around.
                Good E30's are harder and harder to find. Seems like there is less and less of them.
                If I see one with your needs I'll send you a message
                Work We Do
                CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
                  hey good luck. Dont be in a hurry. They come around.
                  Good E30's are harder and harder to find. Seems like there is less and less of them.
                  If I see one with your needs I'll send you a message
                  Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm not in a hurry cause I have a car to dd it's just too boring and girly.

Comment

Originally posted by 01330i View Post
                    on craigslist or the forum?
                    on craigslist. I'm really tempted to buy it looks (in fact I don't know why I'm telling anyone) like its in great condition but I know this would lead to no sex with the misses

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                      on craigslist. I'm really tempted to buy it looks (in fact I don't know why I'm telling anyone) like its in great condition but I know this would lead to no sex with the misses
                      haha i know what you mean. the blue one? i emailed but didnt respond might be sold

Comment

she responded to me this morning. and is a rush to sell. hoping it goes to a good home!

Comment

Emailed

Comment

Bump still looking for a beater. willing to travel a few hours

Comment

Working...
                            X