Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs 1979 e21

Thanks to ur1 for introducing me to the rev,
    Hi there, I am looking into moving on to another car, I have a 1979 sunburst orange e21 the car is 95% complete, all it really needs is the headliner and dash, the dash has some cracks the headliner is slightly torn, I am in no rushto sell, if i don't find a trade I will finish the car out, has 140k miles on it, 1.8 original engine, I am the second owner, has Cali blue plates, the car drives with no issues, I have taken this car to Vegas and back without any problems, the paint is emaculate no dents, the car is all original except for the rims, dual hid lights, fogs and driving lights, the car is slightly lowered, i think it sits perffect, has a sun roof, pop out rear windows, I also will provide the stock tires,4 speed manual trans, no grinds. Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions, again I am only looking for trades, thank you. Six2six-200-7659 ,Charles. I am the second owner, the car is not salvaged. The car is up to date on tags smog was done. iam looking for somethingalong the lines of a sporty car as well, but dont hesitate to show me what you have. resonable offers accepted. if the price is right, again shoot me an offer. 2300 takes the car home. thank you.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ezlnh8u; 02-09-2012, 10:19 AM.

wow nice car for that price. it should sell quick

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

god damn so sexy

Comment

Thanks guys, I am trying to look for a nice e30, that's the only reason why I'm selling her.

Comment

Also if someone is willing to trade, depends on what you have I can add cash on top, thanks for looking.

Comment

Damn I wish you were on the other coast.

Comment

beautiful car. very serious. I PM'ed you and gave you a call and text. please respond.

Comment

Why you no live closer!

Comment

replied to pm.

Comment

wow amazing for that price.. prob one of the best e21 iv'e ever seen.

Originally posted by M3/e30fanatic View Post
                    beautiful car. very serious. I PM'ed you and gave you a call and text. please respond.

please respond lmao.

Comment

Ill trade you my 84 318i for that beauty.. Mine needs more work than yours does though :(
                      Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

sale pending, to a local buyer

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                          wow nice car for that price. it should sell quick
                          you weren't kidding. i didn't even get to see it :(
                          1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Sold in a DAY? Didn't see it either.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Its not sold yet, it is pending, the buyer came down,gave me a down payment, and is waiting on his tax check next week, so i will update the thread if it does not fall thru.

Comment

Working...
                              X