Bmw 325is track ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmw 325is track ready

Im selling my bmw 325is. As far as the car goes the engine is in great shape. About 30k miles ago the whole top end was completely rebuilt along with the timing belt and water pump. The car itself has 267k but literally everything has been replaced and is running perfect.

Mod/Maintenance:
    -New spec stage 2 clutch(800 miles ago)
    -Tom motorsport racing seats(Carbon Fiber)
    -Omp steering wheel
    -Schroth racing harness
    -New fuel pump
    -New slave cylinder

-New Master Cylinder
    -All New seals(intake manifold,throttle body,valve cover, ect.)
    -Custom exhaust(straight piped from headers back)
    -Short shift kit
    -New fuel filter
    -New fuel injector rings
    -Brand New snow tires
    -M30 AFM
    -Dinan air intake
    -Custom Dinan Motorsport chip
    -New Hawk HP+ Brake Pads, New Rotors, New Bimmerworld Stainless Steel brake lines
    -New Shift knob and new leather boots for shifter and ebrake
    -13 button on board computer retrofit (mpg, avg speed, timer, temperature, hour, date, etc)
    -4.10 limited slip differential from an M3
    -Schroth 4pt ASM Rallye4 harnesses
    -Valves properly adjusted <3,000 mi ago
    -Bilstein HD Shocks
    -Eibach Pro-kit Springs
    -Eibach Pro-Kit sway bars
    -E30 M3 front control arm bushings
    -Full trunk tool kit
    -9011 and 9012 upgraded bulbs in US projector headlight assemblies
    -Clean Title

To be honest theres probably a lot more but you get the idea. This is basically a street driven track/drift car, if you want to drift it then I have an extra pair of tires I can throw in. I also have a set of konig rims with tires that I will include but to be honest I got them for free and they are complete crap, currently it has the stock rims with snow tires. If you want to rally it I also have a set of springs that would raise the car up a bit. All in all the cars in pretty good condition, but like I said it is a track car so there is no back seat, no power steering, no abs, no A/C, The car is leight as hell and really peppy. There is also a dent along the driverside side skirt which you can see in the pictures. I alone probably have 3k or more into it and I know the previous owner had even more than that. If you have any questions you can either email me or call/text at 303-910-2506, Thank you
    Attached Files

more pics

Comment

sorry about the poor quality of the pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X