No announcement yet.

SoCal - 91 e30 Ix 4door alpine white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your 2wd IX... sux... I can proudly say that I have never done a JAck test on the car... but would like to say that I have not been able to spin the wheels on a dry surface no matter how hard I have tried...

I also have some extra parts and wheels (16" BBS RC's) that I will be including with my car...

Comment

All parts installed are IX specific except the IS lip... I thought that looks better than the IX lip... hasnt been painted.. as you can see

Comment

I am now going to start working on the suspension. I want to drop it 1.5 inches. (any ideas or advices is whelcome) PM if you dont want to hyjack this post like I am doing. some nice wheels would help too. I have seen a few nice cars here which I will be inspired by.

Comment

what do i drive in the snow??? i need bmw xdrive. scoobies are for kids.
          Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
          remove M20 drivetrain, insert EJ207 drivetrain. have a nice life :)

Comment

I'll put up some pics of the spare parts soon

Comment

the jack test would help you sell this faster.

Comment

got some Craigslist peeps interested... see what happens

Comment

Emailed! Might be up in Porter Ranch tomorrow, and I want to see the automobile.

Comment

did this ever sell? out of curiousity

Comment

sorry... i work a lot... Have not sold it yet... PM me your info if you are still interested and Ill call you.

Comment

Working...
                      X