Lock her up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
    Yes. He's a tool. Just joined this month just to sell his ovehyped POS and now is calling us scammers and as shitty as the kooks on CL.
    My reply was warranted.

If you don't like it you can GTFO too.

Eat a dick dude.

Dont try to act like joining r3v is like joining a club. And being 32, I have a career and family, I don't stay on forums all day to hike my post count. I use r3v just as its intended, as a source of information, much of which I have accessed by simply looking around on the site prior to joining.

Feel free to ask any mod on here to search through my private messages, my point will easily be proven.

And "Teaguer," if you are questioning my rep, feel free to contact me on ohiobimmers.com or cincystreetscene.com. I hope my "join date" on those local sites will be sufficient to satisfy your superfluous bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisv006 View Post
      I offered $4500 + a plane ride back home

Sorry man, I got overloaded with the 60 emails and PM's I got, I think I may have passed yours up or forgot about it.

*Edit* I remember now, I rather not drive the car to SC, being that I'm a teacher, getting time off is almost impossible (if you're the guy in SC)

Comment

Originally posted by utchia View Post
        Sorry, I'm extremely busy at work currently. THE CAR IS OFF THE MARKET. I cant freaking deal with all the illiterate people that can't read FIRM. I don't want 2k I don't want 2300. I mean seriously its price super fucking cheap for what it is. That doesn't include all the zero post count people that want to buy the car but give me huge bs stories then end up being scammers. No thanks. If I sell ill sell locally, r3v is as bad as Craigslist, seriously.

Oh and the temp issue and strut issue is fixed (installed with spacer from rear on accident). Thanks for all the normal interest from people.

I was willing to pay full asking price and fly out there to check out the car but I just wanted pics of the rust/issues fully expecting there to be some. Then emailed you back my phone number and I didn't get a response? I understand we are all busy but you could have at least responded. I have a great job and make a lot of money to own a Range and M3 but I still find time to respond to serious people on my personal time. Check my user on M3forums and bimmerforums. I just don't get it... Anyways good luck.

Comment

Meh. You are just validating my points.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
            Meh. You are just validating my points.

Ok slick, as long as you feel validated, we can all sleep tonight. :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X