91 e30 ix for trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 e30 ix for trade?

I would like to trade my ix for a regular e30 or even a e36. I want to trade because I don't really want to mess with the rarity of the car, even with its problems.

The biggest problem is rust. A good amount not going to lie, but everything is pretty sold. Pretty much everything is very mechanically sound the only thing is the brake lining light is on.. Not a big deal at all. Everything works! Speedo, odom. Tach. Not dash board cracks. The interior is almost mint. The red sport seats that previous owners put in. There is one little tear in the drivers seat that can be stitched up no problem. 5 speed manual 4 door with 210k on original motor. Has a Mark D chip, projector headlights, and lowered on H&R springs and bilstein shocks. When I took the valve cover off to do a valve adjustment everything was extremely clean inside, like brand new. The motor honestly doesn't seem tired at all. Plenty of life. I have a little book and folder full of receipts and maintenance done since the second owner in 96 I believe it was. Holding every oil change and anything that's been done. I'm the four owner. The Rota grid wheels do not come with it, they cost extra 500 with tires. If I just sold the car I would like around 2600. Yes it has rust, but is very sold like I said.

But if any one is interested this is what I would like: a later model e30, or most any 325/328 e36. has to be a manual transmission. And I would like for the body and interior to be in pretty good shape. I can fix little mechanic things no problem. Nothing major can be wrong, nothing major is wrong with mine. If anything I would like a really nice condition e30 or e36 and I will put in cash. But don't try and bullshit me on prices, be far please.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1o2z41
    Attached Files

Forgot to mention: I live on the west side and Michigan. And will travel a little to make a trade/ sale to help out.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tpirw1

Comment

Hey man did you ever end up selling? I have roughly the same car and rust issues as well. Wanted to see the interest you got for a reliable rusty AWD.
      1989 325ix
      1992 325ic 770A
      2002 M3

Comment

No i havent sold it yet. this is pretty much the only for sale ad i have of it right now so not trying too hard. I got a little interest in it but mostly just for the reliability aspect of it haha.

Comment

Good luck man, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around Grand Haven a couple of times.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
            X