Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

260z $4000 obo/trade for e30 325is

photobucket.com/260zNJ
    *I have included a link to my photobucket which has a bunch of pictures as well as 3 videos.
    *I have the rest of the center console, i just needed to take it out to tinker with the clock.
    I have a 1974 early production 260z. It is dark metallic red and has a new black interior.
    Located in NJ
    General Info:
    17x,xxx miles
    I believe I am the Third owner
    I've had the car since October, but need to get rid of it because I have no time to drive or work on it because I'm a student.
    Engine:
    L26 with 72' round top carbs.
    MSA Ceramic coated 6-1 header.
    Full service including:
    Fuel filter
    Fuel Pump
    Distributor
    Cap
    Rotor
    Plug wires
    Coil
    pcv valve
    And a few other things that may be slipping my mind at the moment.

Drive train:
    5 speed swap from a 280z I believe (P.O. put it in.)
    Clutch seems fine.
    Brand new slave cylinder
    Factory R180 non-LSD

Brakes:
    They work, but to the best of my knowledge will need a little bit of service to be reliable as a daily driver.

Interior:
    It's new! except for the sun visors. But new seats, new head liner, new carpets and floor mats.

Exterior:
    Paint is Dark Red Metallic, looks great but there are minor chips and things but nothing that takes away from the aesthetic of the vehicle.

Rust:
    Managed to avoid essentially all of the usual spots.
    The only thing really of concern is the passenger side frame rail. It will need to be repaired or replaced ( Bad Dog Parts makes a great replacement for less than $100 for the front.)

The price is negotiable. I have it at $4000. I will also trade for a nice BMW E30 2 door 325is.
    Thank you for your time and you can email me for any questions or pictures you may want, or call me at 609 227 1049
    Some photos (will add more in the coming days.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KeaE30; 03-26-2012, 07:56 AM. Reason: update with link for pics and video.

Car is for sale as well. $4000 o.b.o
    I'll be posting up some more pictures on sunday!

Comment

Is this the same z at the flemington getty station by any chance?

Comment

Haha, no it isn't. I'm surprised there's another one out there, and so close to me! This car is located 15 miles outside of Princeton.

Comment

Same color and everything. Looks like a fun car, glws

Comment

Thanks dude. I really want to get another E30. A 325is would be ideal.

Comment

Car is still for sale!

Comment

Working...
              X