Wanted: E30, Cabrio, Manual, Tan Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: E30, Cabrio, Manual, Tan Interior

Seeking an E30 (prefer 6 cylinder) Cabrio, Manual, with Tan Interior for solid daily summer driver. $7k range, no rust, not smoked in. I'm in Indiana, looking nationally. Prefer a warm-climate car, or garaged in winter. Thanks.

So tempted to sell you my 87 325ic alpine on cardinal. Only 120k miles. But it has so few things wrong I just can't unless its the right money lol. Happy hunting, check sf craigslist often.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

If you'll give me 5k for mine its yours. Red one in my sig. 1991 325i 128k, perfect body (EXTREMELY minor door dings, almost zero scratches) tan int ripped on driver's seat and rear seam, otherwise extremely good. Top is VERY good pretty damn clear window. Absolutely zero rust what so ever, been in the bay area its whole life as far as i know. M20 pulls very strong, 3.73 rear diff. It does leak (some oil) from somewhere, but honestly what e30 doesn't? Shocks are a little soft, it looks like the u-joints on the driveshaft are loose (slight clank, but drivable). Needs a new TB (I wouldn't drive it too much before then, it's from 2004).

I know i made it sound really bad, but that's basically everything that's wrong with it. It's a super solid car and with a weekend of work it'll be real awesome. I'm sure you can find a new seat for under a hundred, replace the shocks/struts fairly cheaply, and have a really fucking clean e30. The body/paint is amazing, never smoked in (smells very e30-like).
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Yes, would like to talk. How do I reach you?

Comment

Pm me. I can take pics/such, and honestly/frankly answer any questions.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I'm in indiana too and may have your fix>?

Comment

Please tell me how to contact you guys. I want to talk to you! Thanks!

Comment

Email me at hellishness at gmail dot com. To PM someone, click on their name (to the left of this post) and click 'send a personal message to ____'.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

1990 325ic

i have a 1990 325ic, brilliante red, manual at 149k miles. always west coast owned (vancouver, bc); absolutely no rust and always garage serviced (receipts and records back to 1999). top is ~6 years old -- vgood condition, but interior has a hole in driver's side bolster and at the top centre seam in rear seat -- they should be reupholstered or new skins (see leatherseats.com). also, the carpet should be renewed (old leak damage to the rear passenger floor area).

if you're interested, i am in vancouver, british columbia and can be contacted either here or at: bjcarroll@cci.eu.com for further info, photos and the like.

best of luck in your search,

brian

Comment

Still interested?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                    X