1989 325i 5spd 193k $2,500 firm Boston, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i 5spd 193k $2,500 firm Boston, MA

So I bought this car a month ago and my company is sending me to Denver for a promotion. I have 2 cars and can't justify taking this car with me as I bought it to be a second car/weekend/fun toy. You guys have seen this car on here before as I was asking questions about it. Most people here know I paid $2,500 for it after negotiating the seller down from $3,000. I am looking to make no profit on this car but I would like to get back what I paid for it.

This is a Zinnoberot 1989 325i four door 5spd. I purchased it from a kid that works at Tulley BMW as a technician.

He bought the car with a broken timing belt. He installed a new (used)head, timing belt, water pump, did valve adjustment, manifold gaskets, head gaskets. The owner prior to him did new rear shocks, struts, and a couple of wheel bearings (not sure which ones). I have no receipts of the work done but was have been told the timing belt has been done within the last 4,000 miles.

The car runs amazingly well, pulls hard through all the gears. The transmission shifts smoothly with no grinding in any gears. The interior is mint except the comfort seats do not take too kindly to adjustments. there are no cracks in the dash. The odometer works, the tires have useful life and the brakes are great. The anti-lock brake light is on though...

There is a small amount of rust. Some starting around the rear tow hook on the valence and a small amount on the drivers side front fender. No rust in the battery tray.

I have only driven the car about 1,000 miles and have loved every mile. I am not happy about selling but I cannot pass up the opportunity to move to Denver on the company dime.

Like I said before the car is for sale for $2,500. No more, no less. I feel this is a fair price for a car that is really good condition for it's age.

I only have one crappy 1.3 megapixel cell phone pic of the car now but I will have more within the next few days. PM me with any questions. If you are real serious call 603-496-8621 my name is Matt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0208122055.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	7226080
    Last edited by Polaris15; 04-03-2012, 01:20 PM.

Hey just gave you a ring, would love to check it out tomorrow, let me know!

Comment

1 person coming tomorrow, 2 more this weekend.... this thing is going to move quick...

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
        X