WV: 02 WRX $7,500.00 obo, 97,000 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WV: 02 WRX $7,500.00 obo, 97,000 miles

I'm looking to sell my 02 WRX. It has just under 97,000 miles. It's my daily and will slowly go up. Everything works on the car, A/C, power windows, locks, keyless entry, cruise, everything but the auto dimming mirror, though the compass works fine. I'll get some interior pictures soon, and can get any specific pictures that anyone would like to see. The car has some aftermarket stuff on it, most of which was on it when I got it. I've never raced it either autocross or drag strip. I drive like grandpa, and I'm very particular about letting the car warm up before twisting much higher than 3k rpm. I've had new struts on all around within the last 6 months. The aftermarket parts on the car are:

Perrin Intake
    Tanabe downpipe and full exhaust
    Apexi ACV-R
    Greddy Turbo Timer
    Perrin adjustable sway bars front and rear
    Perrin rear sway bar mounts and links
    Whiteline steering rack bushings
    Perrin positive steering response system
    aftermarket BOV, I'll check and post the brand
    There could be more that I'm unaware of, pretty sad but I've had the car since 12/06 and a friend of mine with an 01 2.5 RS just pointed out that it had an STi hood scoop on it.

The car runs good, and has never left me stranded. I've put about 37k miles on it since I've had it.

The bad: It needs front sway bar endlinks and I think sway bar bushings. Back bumper has a dent, and the tail light is cracked. Bumper may be able to pop out, no cracks in it, and no metal damage. The car has developed a whine over the last week. I took it to a mechanic friend of mine this past Friday, he said it sounded the same as his wife's 00 2.5RS coupe. He said that it was a bearing in the tranny, their's hasn't gotten any louder over months of daily driving it so they haven't messed with it and have had no problems. I've researched on www.nasioc.com and have read about bearings in the center diff making noise and being a fairly inexpensive fix. Still runs and shifts great as normal.

I've been toying with the idea of selling or trading the car for the last year and now is time. I priced it $1k less than I had planned due to the new noise. If it's not sold within a couple weeks it will more than likely get traded. I am motivated and the price is negotiable, so make me a reasonable offer and come get it. Here are the pictures I have now, and I will post more.

$7,500.00 obo

Email or PM would be best: RabidRabbitR32@hotmail.com

Working...
X