1987 325e 5speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325e 5speed

I'm looking to get 2500 obo for the car as it sits now.

I just picked this car up off a friend of mine a few months ago. I have been driving it to work and back on rainy days to keep my e90 clean.

The car is 1987 325e with a 5 speed transmission.
    The car has 246k and counting but slowly since I only drive it to work and back which is a total of 7 miles.

parts I have installed in the last month,

ECS e30 slam kit
    included in this is KW shocks and ST springs front and rear
    new control arms
    control arm bushings
    tie rod ends
    new rotors and pads front and rear
    newer spark plug wires, rotor, and cap out of my buddies parts car
    newer rack-n-pinion
    replaced subframe with one in much better condition(painted black so it wouldn't rust)
    Hella headlights
    ddm tuning slim ballast 6k hids
    I also have brand new water pump, timing belt kit, and thermostat just haven't gotten around to installing it(will probably be done by the time of sale.)

The car has a manual sunroof that still works. The windows are currently not working, I just have not had time to get in mess with them. To be quite honest its been to cold here.

I dont really need to sell this, but I would if I got the right price and maybe pick up some new wheels for the e90.

now here are the picks idk why but my laptop never lets me upload them through the manage attachments when you post a thread.

Last edited by Jboogie; 06-01-2012, 11:29 AM.

I just realized inposted the side pic when I had the good popped, the good does shut and sit flush like its supposed to, I anyone has any questions feel free to email me at jstreb0708@gmail.com or text/call 330-417-1281 my name is Jeremy

Comment

How do you like the slam kit?

Comment

Suggest you put a few more photos up of the car, ie the passenger side and under the rear bumper as well.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

peteWine: like the slam kit the front is perfect, The rear will be good once I take the spring pads out, My stupid ass put them back in when I originally did the suspension when I didn't want to just haven't got around to taking them out.

technik: I can get more pics in the morning. The car has an inch spot of rust around the right rear passenger taillight as well as on the bottom of the windshield, a few small spots on the hood were it looks like the paint chipped and no one touched it up. Other than that the body is really clean. There are a few dings in the hood but nothing major. I will try to get pics of all this in the am.

I did a full paint restoration on this car when I first picked it up. The paint actually shines quite nice in the sun. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Would you be interested in part trade for e90 M spider spoke style 193 18" wheels?

Comment

yeah depending on how good of condition the wheels are. Can you send me any pictures of the wheels?

Comment

I ripped everything out to do the timing belt to find out the belt looked brand new. So needless to say I didn't replace it, however I did replace the water pump and thermostat both and filled the system with BMW antifreeze. I also did the AC delete so since I don't need it and to give me a little less drag on the motor.

Comment

bump

me and my fiance found a house we are looking to get and I would like this car gone before the move so I don't have to worry about it. any reasonable offer will be considered.

Comment

nice car bro , if i lived a bit closer id grab it . i lived in ohio for 36 years , i move all the way across the country and all these nice cars and parts are in ohio . W.T.F.

Comment

lol yeah I know what you mean all the good parts for my e90 are on the west coast.

Comment

Don't mean to low ball offer, but $1k I am in Cleveland. Looking for a e30 to keep my 87 iS mint. Thanks!

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

Lowball to the maximus

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            Lowball to the maximus
                            :) Guess miles don't have any effect to a cars value anymore.....

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

Working...
                            X