Repainted 2002tii Inka Orange
    VIN: WBAAA1303H8251947
    Location Dubuque, IA
    Clear title
    - Includes original window sticker and all manuals
    - About 70k miles on a ’92 325ic engine swap
    - Body has 237k miles
    - Bav Auto Sterling headers
    - JAW O2 wideband integrated into the ECU in narrowband emulation mode, with display
    - Ansa sport exhaust
    - Lightened stock flywheel
    - Crinkle-coated valve cover and intake
    - 1995 E36 M3 steering rack (the best available mod for any e30!)
    - Treehouse racing eyeball arms
    - New front lower control arms w/ balljoints
    - Bilstein Sport shock/struts
    - H&R springs
    - Suspension Techniques front swaybar
    - Powerflex polyurethane subframe bushings, trailing arm bushings
    - Turner Motorsports Delrin diff mount bushing
    - Bav Auto aluminum rear shock mounts
    - Vorshlag Motor Mounts
    - Bav Auto Ultimate Shift Kit C (the complete kit)
    - Guibo
    - Sachs clutch
    - Redline in the tranndy and diff
    - 16” BBS RK rims with Brand New (2k miles) 255/50/16 Hankook RS3’s
    - New Alternator
    - New Electric Fan
    - Kenwood component speakers front and rear
    - Aiwa CD player head unit
    - M3 shift knob/boot
    - Black Interior
    - Reworked seats, all adjustments work smoothly
    - One Touch Power Window conversion
    - Hella H1/H4 e-code conversion with Hella 55 and 100W bulbs.
    - SuperTones horn.
    - Not installed but "new" - Suspension Techniques rear swaybar, additional hardware
    - NIB - Bav Auto adjustable fuel pressure regulator
    - NIB – Another Rubber guibo
    - Assorted extra parts, filters, hardware, gaskets, and leftover Inka Orange paint

The Engine runs great, no smoke, and the car has been a 100% reliable commuter. The engine came from a running ’92 325iC and currently has around 70k miles total. The swap was done two winters ago. The new Hankooks are very sticky and the widest tire I could fit on the car. The car handles and grips like mad! The e36 M3 steering rack has transformed the steering response over the slow stock e30 rack (this is by far the best bang for the buck e30 mod!). Inka Orange is a great color and I always get asked about the car in parking lots. 100% disclosure, the paint is FAR from perfect (some orange peel and imperfections), it has some scratches, and a small fist size dent on the drives side front fender. This is not a concourse car. Comes with two ‘is’ front air dams with good fog lights. The Orange one has been scraped around and has seen better days. The extra one is solid and ready for paint. I will include some extra paint for touch up and matching purposes. I can hear a slight hum from the LF wheel bearing, but it has not gotten any worse in the last few thousand miles. Even though the clutch and throw out bearing are fairly new, the throw out bearing does make some noise. Push in the clutch, and it’s silent. The solid poly and delrin drivetrain bushings do transmit some gear noise into the car in the lower gears, but there is ZERO slop in the drive-train, very tight! Includes the 3.73 and ‘is’ clutch pack LSD diff. It must have been re-packed at some point since it still locks up really well and you can feel it in tight parking maneuvers. The car is about 98% worked out with mods and updates. Occasionally I get a CEL from the Throttle Position Sensor. If I floor it and then release the throttle, it clears. The tach sporadically works for a few days and then doesn’t work for a week. I’ll let the next caretaker figure that one out (the gauge panel was gone through, so I suspect it’s a cold solder joint). The rotors and pads are pretty new, with aggressive Porterfield street/track compound. I get some pedal pulsation from them since I don’t brake hard enough on the street. Once the pads have a little heat in them they perform very well.

Asking $3500 obo

Nick, 319-329-6041
    Last edited by no21142; 08-22-2013, 08:41 PM.

I've seen this rolling down the road a few times, its a sick looking car fellas.

glws!

Comment

wow I'm in love. I wish you were closer. I wonder how much a plane ticket to Iowa is =/

Comment

Thanks for the comments! Fun great handling little car.

Comment

Good looking car, fair price. If only it were in the northwest...

Comment

This car was just sold on the NASA forums a month or two ago....why so soon to resell it for $200 more?
            You should picture the rust spots that you painted, as well as the fact that this ad is word-for-word from the NASA forums. Sorry but something is fishy here...

Comment

I bought the car hoping to get into autocross. After buying the car I had to go through the rear brakes on the car as the caliper piston was rusted and someone had cross threaded the rear brake lines. I have posted pictures of the entire under body of the car in my link posted above. Only reason I'm selling the car is with tracking my z06 and running two race karts I have no time to wrench on all of them. This is the third car in my fleet and other than working on the car it has sat in the garage. Listed price is obo so feel free to shoot me offers. I used most of the information from the previous ad as honestly other than little work I've done on the rear brakes I know very little about all the mods that have been done to the car as well as the ad accurately describes the car.

Comment

Working...
              X