Looking for rust free E30 near UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for rust free E30 near UT

Looking for a rust free 2 door manual E30 near Utah. I need the car for an m52 turbo project I am looking to do. Must not have any rust! I want one with a clean body, interior and engine do not matter.

Need!

Comment

What part of UT? There is a bronzit 88 in Boise that might be worth taking a look at.

Comment

I have a 2 owner 87 es that is pretty much mint except for the DS rear wheel arch. Interior is a 10/10. All original body panels. Color is delphin...clear coat is bogus on the hood and rear spoiler needs paint. I was going to address the arch when I painted the other stuff but you will get the car for a lot less if you buy the car as is. The car was maintained at the dealer by both previous owners. This car is perfect for the swap because it already has the es lsd and tranny!

This car is rare because 95% of the es cars were made as model year 1986. This car was made in 7/86 and sold as an 87 325es in 3/88 and I have the documents to prove it!
        Car drives straight and true and handles very well. PM me if you have any interest.
        Last edited by wodcutr; 07-02-2012, 01:28 PM. Reason: clarification
        The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

There is one in Phoenix I am willing to part with. Check signature. PM me for more pictures 4dr 5spd.

Comment

Working...
          X