1989 325i for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i for sale.

I am selling my 1989 E30 with 194,000 Miles. The top end has been completely rebuilt by a BMW Master Technician (Myself), and the car has been restored to a driveable condition. Had no radio, speakers, rear window, broken timing belt, cracked head etc. While rebuilding the head, I examined the Cylinder walls. THEY STILL HAD CROSS HATCHING! I was amazed. The car starts and runs great. I can not live with the gas mileage right now, so I am selling it.

It is an automatic (I Know) shifts fine.

Car is currently registered. It cost me $687 to register (I will never forget that number) Interior is in excellent condition for the year, Except the Dash. It has cracks like most do. Drivers seat has small tear on the side bolster, and the internals do not work very well, but I am looking for another one at junk yards, so hopefully I will have that fixed before anyone looks at it to buy.

Only big mods I've done Were H&R Springs, New radio deck and speakers, and painted the intake manifold and Valve cover. Timing Belt replaced when I purchased it (Less than 5,000 miles ago)

I am putting this out to see who may be interested. PM me if you are.

Looking for $2500
    Attached Files

Motor swap me and sell your car as a 325e? :mrgreen:
    sigpic
    IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Bump...

Comment