*NH CRAIGSLIST FIND* 87 325ix 177k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*NH CRAIGSLIST FIND* 87 325ix 177k

Wasnt sure where to post this, but i figured i would share for someone with the money. Car looks clean & minty, and its a 325ix for only 2.5k

Good price, will not last. My 318is has 3 grand on it and still is a piece of shit. :(

Your Welcome. :D
    Originally posted by Sagaris
    He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

87???

IX's are 88 and up and that has plastics and no air bag so its prolly and 89.

just a FYI ;)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Does it not seem like a good deal to you?
      Last edited by Tamataz; 06-29-2012, 05:43 PM.
      Originally posted by Sagaris
      He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

seems like a great deal, i wish i were closer!

Comment

Anyone in SNH to go check it out for us?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            87???

IX's are 88 and up and that has plastics and no air bag so its prolly and 89.

just a FYI ;)
            '88s weren't shipped in four door models, nor did they come with automatic transmissions.

more FYI ;)
            Originally posted by stevie30
            The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
            1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
            1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
            1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
            1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

Originally posted by docleary View Post
              '88s weren't shipped in four door models, nor did they come with automatic transmissions.

more FYI ;)
              '88s were shipped in four door models. I've had 3. But maybe not to the US. Many here in canada. And every 87 I've seen is a euro import and has 4 doors, euro bumpers and chrome trim over the flares.
              88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - TOURING - waiting...
              89 325 IX AlpinWeiß - Gone
              88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - Parted
              89 325 IX RoyalBlau - Parted
              88 325 IX RoyalBlau - Gone
              88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - Parted

Comment

Working...
              X