87 325e $600 NEW PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325e $600 NEW PICS

Selling my car, as much as I'd like to keep it, I'm moving and I cant take it with me. I bought it a year ago with 87,XXX miles on it, and it now has 91,XXX miles on it. Regular oil changes, and other fluids changed. Its all stock except for the wheels, red tails, and slotted rotors on the front. It has no problems beside the RPM gauge doesnt work, only the driver window works, amd the PO swapped the drives seat with a leather one and it's ripped all to shit. The body is straight, It has a few paint chips on the hood, and the left fender is black. It does need tires, and the rims are need of paint. The timing belt was done at 60,000 miles, and i changed the water pump, thermostat, radiator, and hoses not even a week ago. It was till overheating but thanks to r3v, its better now.

Im asking $600, and i will ship at buyers expense.

Last edited by EuroTrash///E30; 09-07-2012, 10:37 PM.

up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Am I asking to much?

Comment

A few more details and better pix will help. Your pic's are for sh*t. Price is okay if the presentation is there.

Auto or stick?
          Life of tires
          Last timing belt/Waterpump?

etc etc

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Still no interest?

Comment

as much as i hate to tell you, early model are hard to sell. people just prefer late model and euro bumper. i have been trying to sale my 325e for awhile and nobody want it. i decided to keep it so one day i can pass it down to my kids. glws
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

up

Comment

Any interest if I part it?

Comment

is it an auto or 5 speed, and is there any frame damage to the left front? From the pics it looks like the left side of the bumper and grill is pushed in a couple of inches.

Comment

Its a 5 speed, and the bumper was pushed in a little bit becasue my ex's car rolled down my drive way and hit it. No frame damage, it drives straight.

Comment

I would lower the price a bit!! good luck with the sale

Comment

If you are moving to florida I'll be interested in the purchacing

Comment

Working...
                              X