84' 318i Atlanta GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84' 318i Atlanta GA

On the fence about selling, I keep going backwards with my swap project.

Currently the car is a roller. Had a blown M10 in it when I bought it 2 years ago. I bought it and a wrecked m50/325 swapped car to do my swap. Life gets in the way, other projects took longer and our family expanded by 2!

Car:
    84' 318i. 44K miles. Yup, 44K. Interior is near mint, exterior is the same. Chrome trim is all in excellent condition. Even the sealed beam headlights look new. M10 is half pulled. It's an auto car, with rear drums.

I pulled everything I could off the 89 swapped car. 260 trans with a near new clutch, complete rear suspension (disc). Comes with
    IR stage 3 springs
    bilstein shocks/struts
    stainless brake lines.
    Subframe is new and has been reenforced and had the camber caster adjustment tabs welded on (comes complete with eccentric bolts).
    Poly subframe bushings
    Poly control arm bushings
    E36 M3 steering rack
    Delrin PS delete

Mtech 1 front bumper in excellent condition w/fogs
    Euro bumpers complete but will need some new trim parts + refinishing.

M50 - complete but now with a cracked head (as the stand I had the motor on broke, motor hit the ground, and bang....cracked head right front next to the valve cover.

My plans were to have an awesome old school E30. Problem is I do not have the time to do the work myself, and do not want to pay someone to do the work for me. Car is super super clean and deserves to be fixed up driven. I'm just so disappointing now with the latest setback that I don't have any more enthusiasm to work on it. Someone offer me something reasonable, or recommend a decent/trustworthy shop that can take the car and make it what I want.

I'll set the price at $3000.

Bump

Comment

Bump. Great start for a super clean early car!

Comment

do you have records showing this is the actual original milage/

Comment

Originally posted by million206 View Post
          do you have records showing this is the actual original milage/

I have a 2" thick folder with everything that was ever done with the car. Purchased here in Atlanta, all the service records come with it. The window sticker is there as well....the purchaser paid $400 something for the cassette player option lol. Door seals are super soft, even the felt trim looks/feels new.

Thanks for the constructive 1st post in my FS ad. I'm sure you are really interested in the car being that you listed your location as Seattle.

Bump
          Last edited by Cracker Red; 07-16-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

;)
            Bumpage.....Worst case it stays with me till I do have time to swap it :). I'm not hurting for money, so the few that have can stop throwing lowballs at me ...

Comment

I will now sell each item individually, tired of waiting on several people to make a decision.

I will make a FS post this weekend with each piece. There are quite a few bits...

Comment

Man, this is what I am looking for, too bad i'm broke.

Comment

Trade??

Comment

Originally posted by Cracker Red View Post
                    I will make a FS post this weekend with each piece. There are quite a few bits...
                    Did you make this yet? May be interested in some stuff.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Decided to sell it all? :( Bummers!

Check Us out on Facebook
                      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                      Full Product Line Tuning
                      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X