2000 528ita $5800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 528ita $5800

I bought this vehicle in January from a Bf.c member from Phoenix while I was in Afghanistan in January. My wife drove it from Phoenix to Savannah and then she Put it in Storage 1st wk of February before she (we)moved to Panama City Panama. I came home from Afghanistan in June and pulled her out of Storage did ALL fluid services and drove her for the first time for 2 wks. and then Back to storage for the last month. She was suppose to be shipped here to Panama but, I found an e36 Avus Blue wagon with an S50 swap and LTW wheels. So I'm going to have to let this great car go.

She Has 176xxx on the clock, might be a little higher since I will drive her again in the next few days when I return to Savannah. The only "issues" light cosmetics. Wife went to far on parking block at walmart and the bumper got pulled from the driver side carrier. Its not broken just need to be slid back on but it will require that the bumper be removed. Its missing rear seat light lenses(in cabin light) both sides, the plastic trim on tail gate is cracked(inside cabin). Some walnut trim is spidered and the headlight lenses are faded. She Runs Perfect, I have Maintenance records and the style 5 wheels are not bent or curb rashed. And it has steptronic

Last edited by pilotskillse30; 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM.
    sigpic

bump
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X