Clear All

SOLD: 1989 325is (Seattle)

Cost: SOLD
    Make: BMW
    Model: 325is
    Year: 1989
    Miles: 158K
    Transmission: Auto
    Exterior: Red 9/10: no rust/scratches on the paint (black trim is a bit faded)
    Interior: Black leather 8/10: sport seats (no tears/rips, a little faded), power windows, power moonroof, power mirrors, power locks (no keyless entry, but it can be added fairly easily)

Noteworthy things:
    -new paint job (within 1 year by previous owner who is a professional car painter)
    -new alternator (comes w/ lifetime warranty)
    -new exhaust (probably < 1 year)
    -new brake pads/rotors in the front (last week)
    -rear rotors turned (3 months ago)
    -brake fluid flushed (last week)
    -oil change (last week)
    -media cables: aux in, s-video, ipod/iphone connector (can control through radio)
    -bluetooth with mic wired into driver's seat
    -after-market radio/amp

if I were to own the car longer I would:
    -fix the damn ac!
    -get a trunk carpet
    -get a spare (I have a tire, but no rim)
    -replace the speakers (they're the originals)
    -fix the o2 sensor (there is a poor connection I think because the check engine light turns on for 2-5secs once a day or so, error code: 1221 = o2 sensor)
    -fix exhaust leak between the exhaust manifold and exhaust (when the exhaust was replaced they either didn't tighten the bolts enough or didn't replace the exhaust gaskets. I bought a pair of gaskets, but haven't gotten around to taking care of it)
    -swap out the fogs (the driver's side got into a fight w/ some rocks. I have a set of fog lights and plastic covers, but haven't gotten around to putting them in)
    -put in a knee bolster (I have the knee bolster for the airbagged e30. could either scrap the foam out and fit it, or get the right one)

I'm in Washington only for a summer internship. It was going to cost me $4K to rent a car for the 12 weeks I'd be here since I'm under 25, so I bought a car instead. The car runs well, but I'm moving back to Michigan in 3 weeks, and would like to sell the car (along w/ my spare parts). No trades, cash only, please no tire kickers. Also I'm not desperate to sell the car, I can ship it home, so no low-ballers please.

BAD NEWS: I just actually found this out yesterday because I am an idiot: the car was salvaged in 2004. I don't know what happened, but I will try to contact whoever owned the car then on Monday. It was 8 years ago, and the car runs just fine so I'm assuming it was either just a fender bender and due to the low value of the car it got totaled, or someone who knew what they were doing revived the car. Either way, I'll find out!

Call/txt me at 586 (two one four) 4725.

Last edited by guy0089; 08-23-2012, 12:25 AM.

bump

Comment

Did you buy this from a guy in La Conner WA?
      Originally posted by blunttech
      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

ya I did. How did you know?

Comment

fuck i wish my car would sell, hopefully on monday it does. would love to pick this up if you brought it back to the midwest

Comment

Looks legit. GLWS.
            1997 328i - SOLD
            1991 325is - SOLD
            2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
            1991 318is
            2011 328i xDrive
            2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Way to cheap my friend considering milage, interior, paint ETC. 6500.00 minimum be patient also advertise on e-bay
              GL

Comment

^ I agree. only downsides are automatic and tail lights! I'd raise the price.

Edit: GLWS!
                sigpic
                Originally posted by e30hijinks
                I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

Yeah, idk what the previous owner was thinking w/ those tail lights. He also had an M badge, a fugly sticker across the windshield, and some ugly ricer rims on it. ick

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X