Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325i sedan (FL)

*Updated with pics*
    **Updated with price drop. I need this car gone so shoot me your offers. The worst that can happen is I decline it**

Up for sale is my beloved 4-door aka my first car. I bought her almost a year ago bone stock and have loved every minute of ownership. Unfortunately, things have come up and I can't hold onto her anymore if I want to be able to continue school so here she is. I figured I'd post here and not on Craigslist for people to lowball me and you guys would appreciate this car a little more. So here goes:

1989 325i sedan
    - 151XXX miles (fixed odometer gears last month but the speedo and odometer both went out a few weeks ago and sometimes comes back on for a bit... probably a connection issue somewhere)
    - BC Racing coilovers (8K front, 14K rear, fronts professionally welded all-in-all getting these on the car cost my half my asking price)
    - E38 Style 5's (16x8 all around, some minor rash from the E38 owner, includes center caps)
    - Nexen N3000 205/40/16 installed under 2000 miles ago with great tread
    - 8380 labs 4x100-5x120 adapters (20mm all around, retails for $400+ new)
    - Mark D 93 octane chip with 19lb injectors
    - OEM iS lip coated with truck bed liner
    - Euro bumper trim
    - Smoked signals (depo lenses over stock housings with silver bulbs that blink amber)
    - Best working heater in any car I've ever been in
    - MINT tan vinyl interior with comfort seats
    - Automatic transmission shifts smooth as silk
    - New water pump, oil change (castrol 20w50), tie rods, hawk hps pads within the last 200 miles
    - Also I'll throw in some extra M20 radiator hoses, intake boot, and kidney grills (not installed)

Now for the cons:
    - Has a messed up radiator support from previous owner's encounter with a pole. It's because of this the condensor had to be removed so it has no A/C and hood/bumper cover is less than perfect
    - I can't for the life of me wire up the headunit. I know for a fact that it works (pioneer unit with aux cable) but I can only get it so it runs off constant power
    - No fogs
    - Body has some dings here and there with the most noticeable being a random one on the drivers C-pillar and front fenders
    - Previous owner tried to hammer out fenders do there's a few marks showing it
    - Only rust is the usual sunroof spots
    - Rear tires rub pretty badly because I just lowered the rear even more but that should work itself out pretty soon and I don't want to massacre the fenders
    - Low beam glass covers/adjusters are broken from previous owner
    - Sunroof crank came off but still works when you attach it and take it off after cranking it
    - I got irritated with the broken screen on the OBC so I got rid of it and there's an empty gap where it used to be as a result
    - Has an exhaust leak due to me getting used to driving a lowered car but that should be taken care of this week
    - Driver's seat can be squeaky sometimes especially on the stiffer settings
    - Rear windows simply stopped working last week, haven't been able to check it out (both stopped at the same damn time so it's probably another connection issue)
    - Timing belt/tensioner included in sale (last one installed 40,XXX miles ago)
    - No center console (handle broken so we ripped it out to access the ECU for the chip install)
    - Automatic but I have new master/slave cylinders, pilot/throw out bearings, and a used Getrag 260 I'll include in the sale

The cons list may seem a little long but I haven't had the time to take care of some of the minor stuff and I'm trying to be as honest as possible with you guys so you really do know what you're getting. I know if I parted it out I could easily get my asking price but I don't want to see an E30 go to scrap :(

Down to business - I'm asking $2500 OBO, no trades... except for maybe an S13 vert. If you take it off my hands before September I'll include a full tank of Shell V-Power gas. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking,
    Derek

(looks off/blurry because I accidentally deleted the regular pic and kept the HDR version)
    *lip recoated with bed liner after pics were taken so it looks brand new*

*"Respect Your Elders" decal was on rear window but someone tried to steal it and ruined it so it's gone :(*

*momo wheel/hub not included, stock wheel on the floor is currently installed with roundel*

Last edited by tk-421; 04-10-2021, 03:08 PM.
    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
      Pictures
      Thanks for reminding me. Updated with pics

Comment

Price drop. I need this gone :(

Comment

All PMs replied to

Comment

What model Momo wheel is that? Looks hella thick, grip-wise!

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
              What model Momo wheel is that? Looks hella thick, grip-wise!
              No idea lol my friend has it now. I loved how it felt during spirited driving but it was so small that I couldn't see the cluster.

Comment

Open to offers

Comment

Damn great deal. Somebody buy this and give it another good owner. I hate seeing e30s gettin scrapped if its parted :( glws man
                  sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
                  Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Working...
                  X