WTT:89 Merkur XR4Ti for e30 2 door in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT:89 Merkur XR4Ti for e30 2 door in MD

I have had this car for a year now and my automotive A.D.D. is kicking in again. I really don't need to get rid of it (doesn't everyone say that?) it is just an extra play car. Pulls really strong and doesn't use/leak any fluids. I will just list the high points of the car:

GOOD:

ENGINE
    -Runs strong and has been very reliable. I have taken it on several road trips hours away. Cluster has been changed but engine has a well cared for 130k miles.
    -huge intercooler and 2.5" piping
    -3" turbo back exhaust
    -some kind of chip(Superchip?) PO couldn't remember but I run 20-22psi no issues
    -42# injectors and BMW 535 big VAM
    -gutted upper intake and ported lower
    -turboXS BOV

BODY
    -Cosworth RS500 replica grille
    -MK3 Jetta front bumper swap
    -paint shines up pretty good it looks like it had a complete respray at some point
    -home brew rear strut tower brace
    -Wolfrace wheels with kumho tires 75% tread left
    -tan leather interior in really nice shape for the age

SUSPENSION
    -SPAX suspension kit with adjustable dampening
    -urethane bushings in all front suspension
    -PBR Mustang front brake conversion

BAD:
    -no blower motor in the dash I will include one with the car
    -no a/c
    -clutch is slipping I can replace it if we work the right deal for the right car
    -steering wheel kinda shakes at speed. I have checked ball joints and control arm bushings. It also immediately got worse after I rotated the tires so I believe it is something with the wheels. I bought the tires brand new and balanced them twice.

I will add more to the list as I think of it and pics tonight or just text me at 4439445160. I am more looking for a trade but if I had to list a price I would start at $3000. Thanks.

Drew

Here is a link to my thread on vortex with pics...

Comment

Dang that's pretty sweet. I wouldn't trade my e30 for it just cause I luv it so much. I just want to play with it. Glws!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
      X