FS/FT 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT twin turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT twin turbo

1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT (twin turbo, AWD, AWS)
    137,000 miles
    Pearl white
    Kneco Uqdah
    Saginaw, MI
    Price- $6800

I'm selling my Dodge Stealth, I've only owned it since 4/2012. I believe I have some type of condition because I've owned so many cars in the past year alone. I see a cool car that I could never afford when new and end up owning one a decade or so later and so on.

Anyway, the car is in perfect running and driving condition. Zero rust and no dents. Zero accidents original paint. No smoke knocks or leaks. Clutch grabs strong and shifts with no grinds. I have receipts from previous owner's 120K maintenance which includes timing belt and all accompanied parts associated with the procedure totaling $1400. I live in a emmisions free state so I removed the main cat for better spool, performance and sound. A high flow converter can easily be welded back in for people in emmisions state.

The Dodge Stealth and 3000gt VR4 share the same Mitsubishi drive train.

-New Cooper Zeon AS3-A tires 8-31-2012 (245/45/17)
    -Fully adjustable coil over suspension
    -manual boost controller (14.5 psi)
    -boost gage
    -turbo timer
    -sequential BOV
    -Cobra R 17x10 wheels

Features of Stealth- leather, power adjustable bolsters, adjustable exhaust (sport, tour), adjustable suspension (sport, tour), digital climate control, all wheel steer, all wheel drive, twin turbo.

1992 stealth rt/tt main cat delete stock with stock exhaust. 17x10 Cobra wheels, Cooper zeon AS3/A 245/45/17. Pearl white. 4 Sale contact me through here.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

original wheels
    Last edited by graveshaker; 09-11-2012, 05:34 AM.

Bump

Comment

Going to bring this up with the little woman tonight
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Trades plus cash or cash on my end for the right e30. I need another e30, I'm down to one BMW for the first time in a while.

Comment

PMed

Comment

Really nice vert but would much rather have a hard top.

Comment

Working...
            X