Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1970 BMW 2002 - Running Drivable project with parts

Hello-
    I know it's my first post here, but i am very active on 2002faq and it was suggested to post here... i've been a bimmer guy for over 25 years and have owned 20+ bmw's, from 2002's, bavarias and CS coupes to e36 M3 and e46 330i.

I have complete and running, drivable 1970 bmw 2002 for sale in Seattle area.

the car does need some work, but is a great candidate to restore, make a racer, make a cabrio, or put a minimal amount of work into it and drive as is.
    it's pretty solid throughout with a couple rusty spots... small section (4"x6") on drivers floor, small area behind both rear wheels on fenders (1/2"x4") and a the spare tire well. included is good shape replacement spare tire well and some extra original bmw metal to use for the other repairs.

car has bilsteins that are stiff, newer weber 32/36 carb. engine runs well and pulls strong. car starts right up every time, runs, drives and stops.
    front grills are in great shape.

unfortunately i am losing storage in a month and need to sell the entire package as wifey is kinda torqued.

pics can be seen here:

(it's the black n grey one)

asking $1850 obo....

Steve
    Fore! 25. 9 Fore! 1. 1778
    stevecarlisle1 {at} gmail [dot] com
    Last edited by 3nSahalee; 09-15-2012, 06:51 AM. Reason: Price change. Extra body parts sold

Price reduced to $1850 obo

Extra body parts sold. Price reduced to $1850 obo
    I want to sell it.
    This is a great deal on a decent running and drivable classic bimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by 3nSahalee View Post
      Hello-
      I know it's my first post here, but i am very active on 2002faq and it was suggested to post here... i've been a bimmer guy for over 25 years and have owned 20+ bmw's, from 2002's, bavarias and CS coupes to e36 M3 and e46 330i.

I have complete and running, drivable 1970 bmw 2002 for sale in Seattle area.

the car does need some work, but is a great candidate to restore, make a racer, make a cabrio, or put a minimal amount of work into it and drive as is.
      it's pretty solid throughout with a couple rusty spots... small section (4"x6") on drivers floor, small area behind both rear wheels on fenders (1/2"x4") and a the spare tire well. included is good shape replacement spare tire well and some extra original bmw metal to use for the other repairs.

car has bilsteins that are stiff, newer weber 32/36 carb. engine runs well and pulls strong. car starts right up every time, runs, drives and stops.
      front grills are in great shape.

unfortunately i am losing storage in a month and need to sell the entire package as wifey is kinda torqued.

pics can be seen here:

(it's the black n grey one)

asking $1850 obo....

Steve
      Fore! 25. 9 Fore! 1. 1778
      stevecarlisle1 {at} gmail [dot] com

Link doesnt work. Is this car still for sale? do you have any pics? PM me.

Comment

Working...
      X