GI: 86 325es, 5speed, LSD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: 86 325es, 5speed, LSD.

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in my 86 325es. It was sitting for a while when i bought it so i am in the process of giving it a tune up. (Timing belt, water pump, Thermostat, hoses.) That should be all it needs to be up and running great. 2.7L. Was running and driving before i started the tune up. i will get it registered after completed. clear coat is peeling but there are none, if so very little dents and dings on the car. hood wont latch, will try and figure that out.
    fuse box needs some new fuses to get all the lights working and such. all headlights work. all of the bumpers and plastics are perfect! The interior is nice -the dash which is cracked bad. it has sport seats that are in great condition and an Mtech wheel. has m-sport suspension. car is from rhode island so it has some rust in the common places. nothing to weaken the car. has new tires, new muffler, NEW REBUILT TRANNY!! new spark plugs. i was really wanting to turn this into a track/autocross car but i lost my job so i need the extra money. i was looking to get around $2k. if there are any questions you have for me let me know. not trying to hide anything. if i think of anything else i will post it up. this would make a great shell to start a race car and just sell of the parts. if no one wants it whole i will start to part out. really dont want to!

86 325es
    Santa Cruz, CA

would trade for a clean running e36
    86 325es
    Santa Cruz, CA

Comment

make some offers, just seeing if anyones interested. going to get it registered and running ASAP
      86 325es
      Santa Cruz, CA

Comment

I'm interested, but we're too far away.

Comment

looking for a late model 318is... parts ordered: valve cover gasket, cap and roter, and all accessory belts. being installed next monday with water pump, new hoses, timing belt, and thermostat. radiator is in good shape. then it will be registered and smogged. again i could sell as a parts car. price will be $2000.
          86 325es
          Santa Cruz, CA

Comment

Hey I know the posting is old but would you consider selling your differential?

Comment

He still has this and is willing to trade for a 4Runner.

Comment

Working...
              X