Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump! glws pierre

Comment

Photos would be helpful. There did not appear to be any on the CL link.

Comment

Bump price dropped to 4,000

Comment

Still would like to see photos.

Comment

For pictures please text the number in the craigslist ad

Comment

Why not just post them here? Thought that was required.

Comment

dude can you stop giving me crap about the photos if your interested in the car please send me your info and i will send you the pictures:hitler:

believe me numerous people know who i am on this forum i didnt sign up yesterday and this is not the first car i sell on her if your not interested in the car gtfo my thread and let the people who are interested in the car have a look or ask a question

if there was a photo rule violated im sure one of the moderators would have let me know by know

Know for anyone else that is interested i can provide plenty of photos through email, text, facebook.

Comment

No offense was meant on this end. Just trying to understand the reluctance to post any photos, as it is challenging to have any interest in a car without seeing a photo first. It would have taken less effort for you to post a photo than to launch into that last tirade. GLWS

Comment

bump i need this car gone

Comment

Bump as much as i hate to sell this car i need it gone...need a truck for work!

Comment

Working...
                      X