FS m42 swap 1976 2002 inka 5500 obo CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS m42 swap 1976 2002 inka 5500 obo CT

1976 2002, inka, m42 swap, 5spd, 320is LSD, front coil overs, volvo front calipers

Custom half cage built by SCR, original Inka paint has good patina, EXTREMELY clean shell from Sunnyvale CA, fixed-back Corbeaus, Schroth harnesses, custom rear parcel shelf and door cards

The rolling Inka shell was discovered in garage/greenhouse in Sunnyvale CA (Bay Area) at an independent BMW shop. The car was buried behind mountains of car parts and junk. I bought the car on the owner’s word that the shell was in great shape as I could only see a portion of the car from about 10 feet away. Shell was delivered June of 2008.
    Motor and drive train were sourced from a ‘rough-shelled’ driving 1976 2002. The engine and drive train swap was completed by friends and me late 2008. Wiring and additional miscellaneous projects to make the car drivable and safe were completed by SCR. The car was on the road summer of 2009. During the 2010-2011 winter the halfcage, volvo front calipers and coilovers were installed at SCR.

Car is on 13x6 exim meshs and has an ansa exhaust. Street legal, working lights, indicators, etc etc

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Attached Files

Awesome! You say street legal so I'm assuming you have a title for it?

Comment

Cannot locate the title, just applied for a copy. If registering in CT no title needed.

Comment

forwarding to a friend looking for a DE car

Comment

Working...
        X