1991bmw 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991bmw 325ix

Sellin my 1991 BMW 325ix. All wheel drive vehicle that is a blast to drive. 5 speed transmission, leather heated seats, lowered suspension, short shifter, hid headlights, crack free dash, working glove compartment,too much to list. Has 193k on it, new tires in the front with less than 300 miles on them. With snow season coming up, this is the car you want to be taking to the slopes. Comes with ski passage way back in the rear seats. I have tons of extra parts that come with the vehicle, including side mirrors, 13obc computer with shifter, trunk lid, spoiler, stock front seats, e46 armrest console that I was going to fabricate to fit and a few more goodies. Need this car sold fast, buying new vechicle this week. Thank you. ok found a car I want, so this car needs to be sold. $4500 obo pics will be added later or look up my profile an check my post, I have plenty of photos up. Thank you 619-572-2978 camacho19s@netscape.net

Last edited by camacho; 11-03-2012, 07:59 PM.

Camacho: looks like a nice solid car for great price. Is that an alarm light? GLWS! Keep us posted what your new ride is...
    1997 328i - SOLD
    1991 325is - SOLD
    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
    1991 318is
    2011 328i xDrive
    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it has an alarm, but it was installed prior to my purchase and I don't have a remote or even low if it works. Buying a 2000 c43 AMG:D

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump, just passed smog and registration till September.

Comment

trade?

Comment

No just for sale now, already bought another car.

Comment

Bump need gone ASAP!!!

Comment

That's allot of check lights and warning lights on the dash. Issues?
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Haha no the key is on the number 2 or 3 position, it always has all the lights on until you start it. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Sold! I am Beemer less.:(

Comment

Working...
                      X