Fs: 91 alpine 318i sedan CLEAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: 91 alpine 318i sedan CLEAN!

Car is a 91 as the title states. Have a lot of maintenance in this car and it comes with an additional box of goodies, ( misc switches, obc, oe hub caps, chrome kidneys, new rear diff mount and seal, misc interior pieces extra shocks for the rear, and a few other odds and ends ). Has new front and rear pads with new rear rotors, new slave, fresh pa state insp, meticulous oil and filter changes, all new control arms sway bar links, strut mounts, I'm sure I'm missing stuff. Any way I am located in York, you can pm or email me dhake@motortechnologyinc.com
    Now for some pics.
    Attached Files

Won't let me upload more than 5 pics at a time, anyway car has 107xxx original miles on it Odom still works fine. Also replaced the fuel pump and filter about 500 miles ago. Asking 5000.00 obo
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Any other pictures needed don't hesitate to ask
        Attached Files

Comment

Car is manual (obviously) and does have the 4.10 LSD. The more things I can think off I will add lol.

Comment

Also comes with an is spoiler. Both rear window motors and regulators were recently replaced

Comment

Can I get some kind of feedback? Price too high? Nobody wants a 4 door?

Comment

Nothing at all?

Comment

400+ views and not even one word on feedback?

Comment

I like the car. I DD the same, Clean example like mine. 5K for it, with low mileage.

Hope you get it. 3500 would be realistic, but I'm a cheapskate.

Comment

Thank you for some feedback I am open to offers just figured I needed a starting point. Are you offering 3500 lol?

Comment

Not an offer, sorry, just a thought for what I've seen similar cars going for in Colo.

If it were a coupe, 5,000 all day.

So, how much water damage from the storm? just kidding.

Comment

Gotcha
                          Hahaha if my car had water damage from that storm the majority of my area in pa would be under water, I live on the side of a mountain. About 500 ft above the susq. River lol.

Comment

New price bump 4000 obo

Comment

Golf clubs included in the sale?

You have some cleaning to do before you get anywhere near your asking price. A good, thorough wash would be a good start.

Best of luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X