Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB in SoCal: E30 Coupe...very particular and willing to pay for it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB in SoCal: E30 Coupe...very particular and willing to pay for it.

Hey folks,

I'm particular, but willing to pay for it. What I need is a car that is done. Done, done, done. Something that is ultra-sorted and will remain that way for some time with only routine maintenance. It needs to be:

- Late model, preferably.
    - Not red, white or black. No super kewl graphics, giant stickers, flames, camo or other l33tness.
    - Manual trans.
    - Coupe or slicktop. Truly awe-inspiring sedans will be tentatively considered. No verts please.
    - Legal, meaning it will pass smog in Ca with zero input from me. Or you can smog it first and tell me what kind of hassles I'll run into in 2 years.
    - Clean title, street legal, registered here in CA with no back fees or issues of any kind.
    - Working A/C, heater, power steering etc. Nice interior a plus, but not mandatory.
    - Straight body, obviously. I'll put it on the rack and find out.
    - M20 or better, power-wise. Swaps, turbos, etc are acceptable provided it's so f*cking sorted it might as well have come from BMW. Not interested in an Eta unless you already turned it into a stroker, or a 318 unless there is an S52 under the hood, etc.
    - Standard RWD. No drifters, welded difs, IX, etc. LSD is nice. So is limited slip. (see what I did there?)
    - No bagged cars or ultra ground-scrapers.

I want this to be my DD and occasional track car while I work on my project car. Hence I would like it to be completely bulletproof and hassle free. Recent major maintenance such as timing belt is a plus, provided you have documentation to back it up. I am willing to pay well for all these outrageous demands, so please hit me up. Cheers.

Comment

Looks black. No?

Comment

Cut the newb some slack brah...

Comment

If you are at all flexible on the colour then check out this 1989 325is with a 3.0L M20.
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

All I can say is, "best-written 'Wanted' ad" ever. Guys, don't waste his time, he's already said, "...I'm particular, but willing to pay for it".

Comment

Thanks. The 3 liter is a wonderful car and I have viewed that ad many times, but it is both red and CA-illegal in current condition.

Comment

I have a 1991 325ix. Awd. Clean title. White color. 2door 5speed

Comment

Once again
                  Originally posted by Hal900x View Post
                  - Standard RWD. No drifters, welded difs, IX, etc. LSD is nice. So is limited slip. (see what I did there?)
                  OP nicely written and very explicit. So many people are so vague they waste tons of their own and others time. Ultra sorted priorities bump.

Comment

Working...
                  X